Infatuated

KEVIN'S POV:

I called my right hand man John to do a background check on her and also asked my PA to hand me the file of resume of Rosalia Brown.

I left Aaron with Kate and went into my office. I have my personal office in every building of Knight Corporation. I decided to stay in here for my angel just didn't want to leave her so soon.

In the lunch time I saw her eating lunch with an asshole. I think he is the same guy that helped her to pick up the documents this morning. Isn't he a little too interested in my kitten !?

I felt the need to hear her angelic voice one more time so I asked my pa to call her in my office.

ROSALIA'S POV:

I was having lunch with Jacob since he is the only friend I have in the office I always have lunch with him.

"I didn't know miss Kate has a son. He is very cute" Jacob said

"Yes he is! " I chirped.I love children. They are very cute.

Suddenly Mia, one of my colleague came to me & said
"Boss called you in his office Right now!"

"But it's lunch time" I said as miss Kate never calls us during lunch break.

"Doesn't matter sweetie. If Mr. Knight has called you I suggest you to hurry up! His office is in the 7th floor"

"Why the hell sir even called her" I heard the girl sitting across me said.
"Most probably he will kick her inexperienced ass out of the office he is not like madam Kate" the other one laughed.

I quickly got up & rushed towards the lift. I fixed my skirt & hair inside the lift. I don't know why but I was feeling very nervous.

As I reached 7th floor I noticed an middle aged man working on his laptop. He noticed me and directed me towards his office. Most probably he is mr. Knights PA. I never came to 7th floor as it was prohibited for common staff like us.

There wasn't not many people on the floor. It was only his PA and me.

As I reached his office I knocked on the door.

"Come in"
His voice was very intimidating also.I gulped. I slowly opened the door & entered.

"You called me Sir"

"Yes, sit down"

I sat down on one of the chair that was infront of his desk. It was only me and mr. Knight in the office probably in the floor also. I was feeling very nervous.

"So tell me about yourself miss?"

"Rosalia Brown, Sir"

"Yes Rosalia tell me about yourself"

"I'm 22 years old & I've graduated in business management & I'm working here for almost 3 months,"

"As we can see you don't have any work experience before this and also you don't have any higher education.
You don't fill any of the criteria that is required for working here"

Is that it? He has called me to kick me out of the office without any prior notice. Then why they accepted me in the first place. I have no other source of income apart from this job. How am I gonna pay for the rent and Emilia's school. It's very difficult to find another job so fast.I didn't know what to say. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"But as my sister Kate has appointed you I'm gonna give you a chance to prove yourself. I expect you to be very hard working and attentive"

" I'll try my best Sir. I'll not disappoint you. Thank you for your consideration"

"And yes I want you to meet me on this Sunday. Time and location will be sent to you"

Why on earth he wants to meet me on Sunday. I use to visit the orphanage in my neighborhood on Sunday. It must be work related. I should not say no to him. I almost lost my job. If he wants me to work on Sundays I will. I've no other options.

" O..okay S..sir "

"You may leave now" he said.

So I got up from my seat. As I was about to pull the door I felt two arms on both side of my body. I was trapped in between his arms. I knew he was practically towering over me but I didn't dare to turn around.

I felt him lowering his head to my level as he whispered " I expect you to look pretty on that day" in a husky seductive voice. I could feel shivers down my spine.

I couldn't say anything. I practically run out of the office as he opened the door for me. What was that.

I saw Jacob running towards my cabin.

"Rose , what happened with boss? Did he kick you out?"

I didn't know what to say.

"No..o actually he wanted me to work on Sunday also as I'm not experienced in this field"

"What!" Jacob was stupefied.

I heard the coworkers beside my cabin laughing at my condition. I don't know why they don't like me. May be they think that I don't deserve to work here with them. Most probably I don't .

KEVIN'S POV:

I saw her entering my office. She was looking very pretty just like I saw her in morning. I already knew all the details about her still asked her as I wanted to listen to her sweet voice.

I just called her so that I can see her from a closer view. I asked her few questions. She was looking nervous.

"As we can see you don't have any work experience before this and also you don't have any higher education.
You don't fill any of the criteria that is required for working here" I told her just to frighten her a little.

I saw tears forming in her big brown eyes. She is cute. Is this mere job that important to you kitten. I can give you much more than that.

"But as my sister Kate has appointed you I'm gonna give you a chance to prove yourself. I expect you to be very hard working and attentive" I assured her. I ain't letting you go anywhere kitten.

'I'll try my best Sir. I'll not disappoint you. Thank you for your consideration"
I know you won't baby girl. I'll not either.

"And also I want you to meet me on this Sunday. Time and location will be sent to you" I really wanted to meet her outside of the office and make my intentions clear with her. I'll offer her the deal myself.

"O..okay S..sir " oh god she sounds so submissive.

She didn't even ask me the reason for the meeting. I guess she was really scared to lose the job.

I asked her to leave as I found it hard to control myself from not touching her or bending her over my desk. I'll have to do it real soon.

As she got up and tried pulling the door I trapped her between my arms. She was almost shivering. I love the effect I have on her.

" I expect you to look pretty on that day" I whispered in her ear as I lowered myself to sniff her intoxicating smell.

I found myself a fond of her intoxicating smell. I felt different & I liked it.
I opened the door for her as she practically ran out of my office. I chuckled at her cute action.

I can't wait to meet you, kitten!

.....