Wedding Night

𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
                         𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍
                   𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

: Rosalia's POV :

Kevin sent me home with his bodyguards. Maybe he thought I was trying to run away. I was happy that I did not have to stay there any longer.

He told me that he would come later because he had some important business to take care of. I wish whatever his important business is, it keeps him occupied the entire night.

I got rid of the heavy wedding gown and painful high heels.
It took almost half an hour to remove the heavy makeup from my face.

I decided to take a nice hot bath to relax my mind.
I walked into the closet wrapping a towel to change into a PJ but couldn't find any. There was only lacy underwear and extremely revealing and short lingerie.
Where are the PJs I was wearing for the past few days?

I searched too long but to no avail.
Giving in I put on a brown silk nightgown which was thin and showing cleavage. Luckily it had a matching robe which I was thankful for.

I was standing by the window leaning against the window frame

The heavenly moonlight was passing through the window eliminating the darkness of the room.

The moon is so lonely and full of scars yet glowing radiantly in the darkness.

I was looking at the moon and thinking about what Eric said earlier.

I got startled when two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my back onto a stone-hard chest. When did he get in?

I felt paralysed when his familiar voice whispered in my ear
"Are you thinking about me, kitten?"

He buried his face in the cavity of my neck and started inhaling my scent,

"You always smell so good, baby"

"Kevin" he hummed in response while giving soft kisses on my neck.