CHAPTER-45

Everything should be on its place.if i saw something wrong then be ready for ur death.

Vansh said coldly over the phone.riddhima came to the room and saw vansh is talking sorry shouting...

Is his ass on fire.always keep shouting.

She mumbled while looking at his ass.checking is it really on fire but to her relief everything in their place.she smiled contently

Mr...

She said clearing her throat.he turned around and saw his beautiful and naughty wife standing behind him..

What ?

He asked by raising his eyebrows. His green eyes pierced through her brown eyes .she raised her eyebrows 

What are u planning

She asked

None of ur business

He.stated making her angry .she palced her both hand on her hip.

I am not talking about business..am asking about the phone call.

She huffed in annoyance..

Riddhima what is your problem..why are u making rucks.

He aksed being defeated..

Angre rushes through her veins.

Me...me.u mean me.who makes rucks.I know it ..i know it ....at end of the day am nothing to u .....just after some months of marriage u r fedup of me .oh god .why are u doing this to this pure soul....see ..see what  this idiotic husband is calling me...a pure  and innocent soul like me...yes.  yes i deserve it ...afterall am in love with this robotic natured man who know nothing but keep yelling at others ... i ooppsie...sorry we gtammat mistake god  please forgive me...didn't went to honeymoon still..pls make it happen if u do it well then i will make vansh a bald head.

She said while wipping her invisible tears.but he didn't gave ear to her talks but last word stuck on his head..

Nooooo.....

He yelled..

Blade ..means no hair ..no.hair means ..no more handsome ..no more handsome means less attention ..less attention means ...spending time reduce with riddhima
..no riddhima means..no love ...no love means..no chunnu munnu...

Shittttttt.....he cursed by thinking like  a fool..

Riddhima stop it right there .no more nonsense ...and haa today u have to come with me.its a party
.u should be elegant...

He said in a robotic tone ...she raised her eyebrows but nodded her head ...

Night ...

Riddhima came to the place where vansh told her to come..she is wearing a red colour offshoulder dress

she is wearing a red colour offshoulder dress