CHAPTER-27

Everyone went to hall to see who came to see them ..here comes the most prestigious family in india the SHAHS...deep shah his wife tara shah and son karthik shah....riddhima saw and run towards her father and hugged him..deep to hugged her .

Are u fine?...

He asked with a worried expression..making her eyes roll..

Papa u should ask this question to ur son in law.  Just look at him..he is literally sweating..its just one night di stay with him what will happen if she spend her life time with him....

Karthik said .she glared at him..everyone looked at vansh ..karthik is right he is sweating like hell......because the dose of shock he get from riddhima is not over yet..

Papa am fine ..more than fine ...

She said while hugging her mother and brother..

Have a sit Mr.shah..

The elder rai singhania invited him to sit ...the shah family sat there ...riddhima get a call she went from there. Not disturbing others ..

Just a minute i will be back....

By saying she run from there

When she came after the call .the scene came infront of her making her yell

No....

Everyone's attention snapped at her..she came there running..

What happened...?why did u yelled...

Anupriya asked with an angry voice ...

Oh ...CHA ....CHI.....because my mother is going to do  a mistake...

She said while taking seat next to tara .

Riddhu am going to give this diamond bangles to ur mother in law. What wrong in it??
A confused tara asked..

Yhh mom is right this bangles is belongs
My mother in law...my orginal mother in law ...not Chinese..mera matlab this is VANSH JI'S  chachi ...VANSH JI'S mom is here ...

She said  stressing the word vansh ji..making karthik and aryan chuckle....vansh looked at her shocked ..first of all he didn't understand what she called him.he were born and bought in new york city .he thought is she making fun on him...

Seeing his face riddhima get to know he didn't understand it ..she smirked making him more confuse.

What..vansh's mother?.

Deep questioned..

Uma came there with holding a tray..riddhima jumped on her and snatched the tray and put it on anupriya 's lap...
Anupriya looked at her angrily..she ignored it ...riddhima made uma sit on the couch ..

Give me it to me ma..

She said while looking at the bangle ..

RIDDHIMA....

vansh yelled ....he stand up and dragged riddhima to outside...riddhima didn't argue just follow him...

He harshly pushed her ..but she balanced..

Don't u dare to do any kind of stuff with her ....If u want to do the ritual u can give it to chachi not to that lady ...

He yelled