CHAPTER-30

I know target is not completed..still am giving the update ...

Those who didn't vote for last update pls do vote..

Riddhima came down

she saw everyone is sitting on dinning table

...she saw everyone is sitting on dinning table .she too take her place near vansh .vansh doesn't gave a glance.he just digged to his food .

When will u join back???

The old rai singhania asked ...

Dadaji today itself lot of pending work is there to complete ...

Riddhima replied with a smile.he noded ..

What !!daughter in law of this house is going to office just after 2 days of marriage ...

The fliper dadi said ..making everyones attention were on her including vansh ...riddhima looked at her with whole calm..

Yhh.yhhh dadi am also thinking the same but what can i do.ur not so romantic grand son is going to work .without him what will i do here .....can i play hide and seek with u all ....if u r fine then am really ok .....so first u count ....did u know how to count ????

Riddhima asked with a mocking face ....everyones atrention is now on her ...feeling embarrassed indrani ran from there ..

Is she really went to count????

She thought but it is bit louder ....anupriya glared at her but dadu laughed his heart out .

She is elder to u .is this way to talk with her .show respect to elders..

In my point of view GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT...if vansh can go to work then why can't i...i also married on the same day not before that..if she respected my privacy. I would never raise my voice infront of her ..

She said while cutting anupriya.. anupriya stomped out from there ..vansh looked at her and was about to say something but she show him palm

I will never compromise anything which is related to my privacy...if my parents asks u to stop working and do worship me ..will u say haa ok i will do it and gave a special massage to my dear wife ...so stat out of it ...

She said in her calm voice..he sit their tongue tied..aryan chuckled ...everyone went from dinning except vansh,riddhima ,sejal and aryan. Now only sejal noticed the bruises in riddhima's wrist .

Hey riddhu what happened to ur wrist..

Riddhima looked at her then vansh he smirked..

An animal tied me ...

Gasp were heard from aryan and sejal.....

Who?????