CHAPTER-35

A beautiful morning 2 not so love birds were sleeping hugging each other .the great VRS opened his eyes .ofcourse he is a morning person.but our riddhima is an evening person .she kept snoring .vansh stared at her .

She kept snoring .he took his phone and started to take her video .she stirred in her sleep .

A knock interrupted his shooting. He placed his phone on night stand but not before saving her video .

He opened the door and saw a worried aryan standing there.

What happened???

Vansh asked being confused seeing him morning itself .

Aryan doesn't replied him.he pushed vansh and ran towards riddhima. He saw riddhima sleeping .while snoring .he gently caressed her head .

Is she alright ?

He asked with a concerned voice .making vansh more confuse mostly angry .

What the fuck ???aryan what are u saying ...and why are u here at this morning

He growled .

See who is saying ....did u ever sleep till this time ..after marriage u changed bhai.u know from yesterday riddhu is behaving..yesterday she called me DEVARJI...quick..quick ...lets go to hospital..

ARYAN.......

vansh yelled making riddhima get up with a jerk...

Ah...ahh.....THAT IS MINE .....ARYAN THAT POPCORNS WERE BELONGS TO ME...

SHE YELLED...

aryan and vansh looked at her ...she looked at them and realised its a dream. She sighed in relief.

Hey idiot..what are u doing here ...am not going to forgive u ..yesterday u were eating those popcorns infront of me without even ask to me ...riddhu did u want some ...but no...u eat it alone..u stupid monkey ..go from here ...

She yelled and jumped towards washroom. Aryan and vansh looked at the retreating figure .

Now ok......i thought she is unwell but now i know who is unwell...

By saying this aryan run from there ...vansh just sighed in irritation...soon riddhima came out from the washroom wearing a Gorgeous outfit.

She is just look like an angel .vansh is checking her out .soon he looked at her .riddhima winked at him ..with a smirk..

Done...then go a d get ready today we are going to ny home....

She said while wearing earings and pendant.

Vansh came out from his dream and went to washroom..