CHAPTER-14

Author's pov

So tell me about ur family....is they were ok with ur relationship...

Raj asked..

Oh..uncle ..look how can they reject a cute lovely sweet innocent sweetheart like me .so his parents were ok but my parents were not allowing ...but am madly deeply in love with my munna ...so we elope from the country and came here .munna's family were also depending on pani puri..

She said with a chuckle...the 3 audience of the show were looking at her with wide eye.vansh is controlling himself from choking her to death .how dare she the prestigious family of rai singhania to refer pani puri sellers .he mentally  noted for this she should be punished ..he is waiting to return to his city to teach this dhimang ka rakshasi a lesson....FIRST OF ALL HE IS HATING HER CALLING ME MUNNA ...

Where were u living?

London street..mera matlab ..awe have  a cosy apartment ...oo i get it uncle must be confused by seeing their costumes especially my munna's suits ..don't think high uncle ..everything is rented ..his tie ,coat,shirt ,pants even his und..before she complete that word a smack hit her head from back from vansh ..then she changed the word which she supposed to say to unwanted....

his unwanted brain is also rented...

She said while rubbing her head ..

That old man laughing at her talks ....
Then riddhima on the radio and started singing ....

Vansh rolled his eyes ..he is praying to reach his destination fast ....

Uncle what abot ur family.?

Riddhima asked

Oh i have a wife and  a  son....and  a daughter

Raj replied..with  a smile

Oh..how sweet ..so tell me when did u went for the last date with ur wife ...

Riddhima asked

Why are u making others embarass..?

Vansh asked ...can't able to tolerate her rantings..

Oh ...what is there to embarass..am just asking him about not about honeymoon...look uncle who is talking he is such a naughty guy ..even proposed me in between crowd and asked me for a  date that too pani puri date .....he is behaving grumpy now.. all are fake uncle .he is soo sweet and cute ummmmma my munna ....
She said while flying kisses..

By the way uncle where did u go for honeymoon??
Riddhima asked with curiosity....the old man chuckled at her question ...he never  saw a girl like her in his whole life ...

Oh dear we went to kashmir ...

He said with a smile remembering those days ....

How sweet uncle ....u r amazing ...i also have a husband ..ask him where he take me to honeymoon.....i know he will not answer ..he  took me to Bhuvaneswar..as his grandma's last wish thatbwe should go our honeymoon to Bhuvaneswar....and when i asked him to bought the special foods fron there he give me prasad and told "its very nice and new in menu " after the trip i get to know its get from the temple for poor peoples and this man went to que and brought me it by saying special dish....

She said but this time..aryan started laughing followed by angre and raj...vansh made a face are -u serious....

I never laughed this much ..u r really something girl..i wish i have a  daughter like u.....my daughter is not atall talkative ..

Raj said....riddhima smiled...vansh give a bored look  because every one is making gun on him...others smiled..

So tell me about ur future plan??

Uncle ..if not that ARROGANT boss kick us out we will continue there otherwise we would be selling panipuri in landon street...u can also enjoy it..

She said playfully...

What happened boys...why are u not talking anything?

What can we say ...she is speaking for us also nothing is there to share ..except our stars name ...that too am saying mine is cancer ..

Aryan spoke stating the fact...raj smiled at him and shook his head ..

Shamshuu what are u doing??

Everyone is looking each other ..who is shamshuu..but our intelligent riddhu get to know he refered angre after all she is the one who did their naming ceremony...

Shamshuu he is asking u something..actually don't feel bad uncle actually he were in depression after the break of his dear girlfriend...he doesn't talk at all...

She said because she knew angre never speaks with strangers and he doesn't lie ..like aryan..if he open his mouth complete lie will be out then they will be out from the car ..so she doesn't give dialogue to angre and kept him as mute character in her drama .....poor she action direction makeup everything done by alone .....

What happened for break up between both..

Raj asked ...

Trapped now what will she say ....she never had  in  a relationship so she doesn't know what could be the reasons which can led to break up..then suddenly an idea popped on her evil mind ...

Uncle he is a gay...

She whispered..so that others can't hear  .raj heard it and stopped the car with a jerk ...in this process vansh kissed in riddhima 's cheeks .raj smiled at them .both were embarrassed...to cover up the situation riddhima said

Hawww..munna day by day u become naughty ...oh my cutie sweety baby become shy....see they are just like our family why are u shying..

She sajd while pulling his cheeks ...vansh rubbed his cheeks and glared at her raj smiled at her antics ....

Vansh is hell embarrassed because this girl is uttering nonsense and showing others that how impatient person is he ...

Come uncle let's start our journey if u r tired then my munna will drive ....don't worry...

She said with an excitement

Ok beta ...ur munna can drive the car ....but are u sure thar  u said about the thing related to shamshuu is true ...

Raj asked checking angre ..angre and others made a confused face ..not knowing what riddhu told to this poor old man .....

Yhh uncle sure

She said with a smile...

Then vansh came front and started driving nean while the old man looking at angre with pitiful eyes ...aryan and angre made a  confused face ......

***********************

Target is not completed 😑....what is this...?? still i  updated ....

Pls do vote and comment

Silence readers its for u ..if u can't vote then pls don't read it ...

Bare my mistakes

By the by ...how is today's episode 🤨

So bye

Take care
Nandana