CHAPTER-19

Those who didn't read previous chapter go read it (because its double update)

Author's pov

Riddhima knocked the door with the little energy left with her....

Come in..

A voice came..for author it is the most sexiest voice but for riddhu she just want to grab his neck and stamp him on wall.....

She slowly pushed the door ...vansh didn't even spare a glance to her ...she took baby step towards the table by limping ...and slowly placed the cup on table .vansh looked at her a satisfactory smirk played on his lips ..

Where is ur manners Ms.sharma ..is yhis yhe way to behave with ur bose .u didn't even wish me..

He yelled making her jump from her place ..

Go..Goo..Good ..mo..moog ...b..oss

She said while catching her breathe. Again awarded by Vansh's smirk..he took the coffee and take a sip..

Next second riddhima again jumped from her place because vansh broken the coffee mug ...the coffee spilled all over the floor ...

What the fuck is this ms.sharma ...its not hot .....its cool like Air conditioner...

He yelled at her ..all she want to do it .stuff some Aloporatha in his mouth...but alas she can't..

Boss elevator is not working some KUTTAKAMINA..PAGAL INSAAN ....done something...he will rott in hell.he will not get a single drop of water ..dog will chase him then he will  climp on tree ..that dog will yorture him by barking at the same time ..his trouser will PHHUUUUUUUUURRRR.... . Will be torn .. this is my  swear ..

She finished ...vansh glared at her then smirks ..

So if ur speech is over then clean it right away ...

Vansh spats on her face

She looked at him with shock...already she is tired like hell ...he is asking her to clean

Sorry but no sorry its non of my business..am ur secretary not ur servant..if i want to clean it .i should be prefered for joining here as a cleaning staff

She retorted with same attitude

Then who the hell qill clean it ...yhe elevator is blocked till evening

He said while looking at the cup pieces

U should think it before throwing it

She said trying hard to control her anger issues ..comeon she is also human..

What made u think that i will clean it ..not in ur dreams..

Vansh said while crossing his legs..

Boss do u have any other work ..

She asked

U have two options ms.sharma ..first one clean it right away ...second go to downfloor and bring a made and don't forget too take a coffee for me

She demanded leaving her shock..

How dare this two rupees ass head to order me like that ...

I will bring the servant  .

She replied in an authoritative voice ..vanzh looked at her with surprise. If anyone else would in her place now  they must have cleaning  the floor ...

She turned and went from there .vansh rubbed his temple..

After 30 mins

Roddhima came with  that was a male maid...she is too tired because she ascends and descends the stairs ...she is really exhausted. But for her ..her selfrespect is important.

If he didn't do it purposely she would clean it without even thinking twice..but he directly threw it away..she is too way stubborn than him..

She will bend infront of love not infront of arrogance ...

Ms.sharma  do this presentation. I want it within 1 hr

Vansh orderd in his cold tone ..

She noded and left ...she knew by blabbering more she will increase her trouble even more ..

She started her work and finished it by 1 hr

U r 34 seconds late Ms.sharma.....

He declared while looking at his watch..riddhima looked at him with wide eyes..how can he say like that

Sorry sir ....i will be on time by bext time

She said ...

Nahh..nahh..VANSH RAI SINGHANIA hate mistakes  .so u have to work over time ..u were late 34 seconds so u have to work 3 hrs and 40 minutes....

He announced..end of the discussion...riddhima clenched her hand ..gritted her teeth...she just want to wipe the smirk which is plastered on his face ..

She stomped out from the door and settled in her cabin..she is starving like hell..then she checked the time

Ohh shit its 2 pm thats why an starvi g this much not only that ..BOSS MADE ME WORK FOR MORE HOURS ....

She thought and diverted her attention to work .

Riddhu..
A whisper came. She looked up and saw angre standing with MEAT ROLL

without answering anything she snatched the roll and attacked it ..she is eating like she never ate food for years ..

Angre shook his head..

Th..t..tha.k.u an..re

She tried to say but some words only came out from her mouth because she is busy with food ...angre chuckled

Finally she finished ....she gulped water ..

Thank u soo much

By saying this she hugged him rightly ....

But still u r stinking like waste ..

She ran from there before receiving his reply..
He chuckled and thanked god to send riddhu in his life ..

Riddhima entered into the cabin after knocking..

Vansh raised his head from laptop

Sir here is it ...details of  new projects

Riddhima said while handovering the file..he noded

She went out ...

Night 11 :30

Riddhima is waiting for a cab ..but it unavailable..a car stopped infront of her...

She looked through window glass and saw the familiar figure and sighed

**************************

Here is the double update

Who asked for

Pls do vote and comment

Tnq soooo much

Love u

Take care
Bye