CHAPTER-13

Author's pov

U guys just support me for what am saying then u can reach ur home and eat happy-happy biscuit .otherwise forget it and do as aryan said spread ur shirt and beg ..so ur choice is urs .if u want u can come with me otherwise stay here and count the stars .am going to ask lift .

Riddhima said in a demanding tone ...they all looked at her ..

Her talkings made vansh irritate ...he only have the way to obey her ...

He noded ..leaving aryan angre in shock...

So plan for hunting lift is ON....

Riddhima  said and jumped by doing wierd steps ..all 3 men shooks their head
Seeing her madness...

The she take water bottle from  car and sprinkled on her face .showing she is sweating...3 of them looking at her every moment .

She came side of the road .

After some time she saw  a car coming towards them .she jumped in excitement ..

She waved her hands that car stopped infront of her ..

See...see i told u na....i told u na ...

She yelled ...3 of them just looked at the car ...

A man in his early 50's came out ...he smiled seeing riddhima..

Hloo..uncle am  bulbul...actually we are stuck here because our car get repaired..so will u help us..

She asked with her puppy eyes..

That old man smiled at her antics ...

Sure beta ..are u an indian beta .don't feel offended because ur name is making me bit confuse ..

He said ..

No..no uncle its ok ..am an indian ...are u ..

She said qith a bright smile ...

Yhh..am also an indian ...by the way am raj.....raj Kapoor. Actually am new here ... am here for my business ....i will help u ..

He said with a smile .....he looked around and saw 3 men standing there like their teacher give them punishment...

Raj made a confused face ...riddhima noticed it and motioned them to come forward..

They came near them .she hold aryan's arm and said

This ramlal my friend cum brother ....

Angre chuckled ..vansh rolled his eyes..aryan looked at her with wide eye..

Ohh...nice to meet u ramlal..
The old man shakes his hand with aryan...aryan smiled awkwardly..

She went near angre and hold his arm

This is shammshu ..he is also my friend cum brother ..

She smiled at him...aryan bitting his lips trying hard  not to  laugh....now aryan felt relaxed ...now he have some company .who have same of his condition...

Angre looked at her terrified but she  smiled ..

They both greeted each other ..

So who is this ..let me guess ..this is ur husband and father of ur child ..

Boommmmmmmm....