13

Alex's POV:

Casey is right you didn't deserve that. I walk up into the bedroom expecting to find you in there. However, what I didn't expect was to hear you crying from the bathroom. I walk in letting some of the steam out from the shower. I can see you holding your arms close to your body as you cry. My heart breaks instantly knowing that it's because of me. I quickly strip out of my clothes and climb into the shower. You don't notice me yet until I'm wrapping my arms around you. You tense up for a moment before you relax into my embrace.

"I'm sorry my love," I say softly to you.
"There is no excuse for my words or my actions. I was out of line, hurtful, and I was wrong." You continue to cry as I hold you from behind.
"I didn't know about what Emma was doing or saying. Again it's not an excuse."

"I was going to tell you." You mumbled trying to steady your breath.

"I know. Casey told me. It shocked me that you questioned me in front of everyone. And I felt like you were undermining me because of our personal relationship. I should have spoken to you and explained instead of blowing up on you."

"But your right I am jealous of Emma. She
likes you. She tells me every day. Why does she tell me because she thinks I'm your friend. She talks about you constantly. How lucky Casey is to be in bed with you at night. She wonders how your body looks and how it feels and I just sit there listening because what am I supposed to say?! Tell me Alex! What am I supposed to say?"  You sob looking back at me. I shake my head not really knowing an answer.

"No Alex, please tell me. You are the boss, right? Tell me what to say and what to do Alex. Because clearly, I'm not handling it well."

"You're mine, you're Casey's, your ours. I know this is difficult in our current position.  I can't give you an answer because I don't have one. I can't imagine how you feel and I won't try to act as If I do. I'm sorry for how I acted, and I'm sorry for being so hurtful to you. "

"It's fine. I'll get over it." You mumbled pulling away from me.
I watch you retreat from the shower. Your eyes are cold and your body is tense. You're shutting me out I should know what it looks like because I do it. Following you into the bedroom I see Casey is already in bed. You get dressed and snuggle close to Casey. The two of you exchange a kiss before cuddling deeper into the bed. I climb in on my side the sheets cold against my skin. Turning the light off I turn to face you only to find your back to me. I turn back towards the bathroom tears welling up in my eyes as I try to sleep.