1

Readers POV:

Walking off of the elevator I try to take a deep breath hoping to calm my nerves. Here I am a freshly graduated law student working at a big-time firm in New York. Of course, it was only an internship but the idea of gaining the experience and the hope to have a job lined up afterward was well worth it.
Eyes wide and anxiety high I walk into the firm taking in my surroundings. I clearly wasn't paying any attention and walked right into someone. The force of my body caused their files to drop all over the floor. I gasp as I quickly drop to my knees to pick up the mess.
"I'm I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean too. " I say rather quickly with a stutter behind my words. I hear a small deep chuckle above me that makes me stop. My eyes slowly rise taking in the goddess before me. She's tall, thin, with hair bright red and the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. I feel the heat in my face as I notice this woman watch my eyes wander up her body.
She smiles down at me extending her hand to help me up. "It's alright, accidents happen. Your new huh?"
"That obvious huh?" I ask rolling my eyes.
"I just meant that I've never seen you here before." She says. "My name is Casey by the way. Casey Novak." She says extending her hand for me to shake. I take her hand in mine and shake. "Hi. My name is y/n and yes I'm new here." I say jokingly. Her smile never fades as her eyes linger on my body.  "Well if you need any help or have any questions just ask." She says about to walk past me. "Umm, actually do you know where Alex Cabot's office is?" I ask. Casey's smile grows bigger as she nods her head. "Yes I do actually. Here let me take you there." She says guiding me into the hall way with her hand on my back.
As we're headed to the office I start to get nervous again. I'm about to come face to face with my new boss for the next year. As we reach the door Casey knocks. Once we here a "come in" Casey walks in first. "Hi. I've got a delivery for you." Casey says with a smirk on her face. Intense blue eyes look up as I walk in the room. Once they've caught my eyes I can help but stare. The woman in front of me is drop dead gorgeous. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pretty pink lips she's perfect.
I refocus myself and walk towards the desk with my hand out "hello, my name is y/n. I'll be working with you for the next year." I say with a small smile. She shakes my hand and her eyes drop down looking at my body. "Hi. Im Alexandra Cabot. It's nice to meet you. Your desk is right outside of my office. If you'll go ahead and head that way I'll get you all set up." She says with a smile. I return her smile and say goodbye to Casey as I walk out the door closing it behind me.

As the door closed behinds me Casey and Alex share a look. "She's gorgeous right?" Casey asks. "Yes she is." Alex agrees. "This is going to get complicated isn't it?" Casey asks looking towards Alex. Alex glances back to me Casey's eyes "yes. Yes it is."