The New Guardian

"Ryan, my name is Tyler and I look forward to being your new guardian", said Tyler as he walked through Ryan's door. Ryan seemed a bit curious by the older man and stared at the keys hanging from his pocket. "You like them?", Tyler smiled admiring his quietness. He was ignored by curious young boy who was now walking away to his room.

"Huh? Ryan where are you going?", he followed behind him and turned on the lights of the bedroom. The walls were black and covered in posters of kittens and other small animals. "The kittens must've felt lonely Mr. Ty-rawr", Ryan grinned. Tyler made a face of confusion but accepted it and sat down next to him. "So this is your bedroom? Very nice and cute indeed. Strange to find everything else is black other than the pictures. "Black is a color that defines my feelings", he whispered and smiled.

He watched as Ryan changed from his normal day clothes to black pijamas. "Look Mr.Tyler it has a kitty", he said softly and pointed at the many cats on the pants. "Thats very nice Ryan, you seem to be a fan of cats". Ryan meowed and rubbed his cheek against the guardians shoulder. The older man stayed calm as he was aware according to the notes from other guardians, he was curious and childish. He patted his head "Ryan its time for bed", he said. He whined a little but curled up. Tyler got up and clicked the lights off as he shut the door.

He sat down onto a couch and wrote down notes according to his attitude and reactions. Once he finished he shut his eyes and fell asleep.