𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 : 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Dream wore his suit that he was wearing when collaborating with Alec Benjamin a few months back, his mask on his bag, not wearing it since it is a personal event and hardly no one will recognize him, except his friends obviously but he's ready to reveal his face to them anyways seeing as he's comfortable with them after a year of talking. He just brings it in case something so sudden will happen that will lead him to an unexpected face reveal to many people. Soon, he thought. A proper one.

Speaking of his close friends, he's meeting them in just a minute away using his rented car with the complete feral boys in the back. The feral boys had the privilege of seeing Dream's bare face for the very first time, Sapnap and Karl were not fazed since both were already used to Dream's face reveal, just last night. Dream was amused by Quackity's imaginable drawing of his that he made when both first met. His iconic kettle laugh was present, of course. All five are meeting up with the others in the Dream SMP's official house that all were staying in for four months. Even before Tommy's unexpected business situation, all were planning to meet up and live together even just for a month. There is Jimmy who thankfully sponsored the expenses so that it was possible to happen. They all jumped on the opportunity to Motherinnit's invitation to just make this experience happen. They even invite Bill, Aimsey, and maybe her girlfriend will soon come, Eryn and Freddie. There is also an eighty percentage rate of the Amigops to even live with them for a week or two. That is the reason why, Dream woke up on the right side of the bed.

When The Feral Boys arrived, everyone was already there inside the big sized airbnb, they all rented. Each took their luggage and belongings at the back of Dream's trunk and headed inside where they were welcomed by their friends.

Noticing the gawking stares Dream received and the chuckling noises from the other members of the Feral Boys, he loudly said; "Take a picture, it'll last longer"

"Jesus Christ" Wilbur swore upon seeing Dream's face, "That is seriously not what I expected"

"Dream!" Tubbo ran towards the older man, dragging Ranboo with him, "Good to see you boss man! You look ugly"

"Shut the fuck up Tubbo, I look ravishing" Dream proclaimed

"It's good to see you mate" Phil nodded his greeting, smiling brightly. Hand in hand with his beloved wife

"They seem to forget us Sap" Quackity blinked

"It looks like Dream is more famous than us, eh?" Sapnap loudly tsked. Karl playfully smacked both of them at the back.

It took them a lot of minutes to settle down, all talking with loud voices at the same time after the Feral Boys arrived. It was still two in the afternoon, meaning, they have quite a time to prepare or relax before going to the stated venue. All are already wearing their formal attire so if ever they have to go, they can quickly exit by the huge two doorway inside the BnB. Niki was recording with her phone for memories' fun's sake, not exposing it to the public media of course. She usually records videos whenever a once in a lifetime experience is happening around her. Besides, Tommy might want to check this video out to see what he missed. Kristin offered to take a picture of all of them with her own phone, seeing as she adored the sight of her husband's friends having the time of their life. Don't worry, they swore to themselves to take another when they will meet Tommy.

"You good Freddie?" Eryn asked, noticing his childhood friend, fidgeting

"Yup" Freddie laughed, "Just excited to see Toms I guess? I'm a bit nervous too. We just got called unexpectedly by aunty and aunty never calls when something is happening to Tommy"

"Wait, really?" Puffy asked, now concerned

"Yeah. One time she called both me and Freddie because Tommy was admitted to the hospital because of his blood pressure getting extremely low when we were all nine. Second time was when we were twelve because Tommy got into a small playground accident. The third, I can't really remember but fourth is the worst and that was when we were fourteen. Tommy was at the hospital and didn't wake up for three days" Eryn leaned forward, brows furrowed