𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 : 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎

"How are you in America boss man?"

"I'm surprisingly doing great... "

"I'm doubting myself if that is sarcasm or not"

"OI! THE FUCK TUBBO"

"Anyways, Ranboo is flying to his hometown some time tomorrow and I decided to come along with my parent's permission of course and they're okay with it!"

"That's uh- great? Have a safe trip!"

"We wanted to visit you as well! If you're okay with it... "

"Tubs.. I can't visit nor send you out my location just yet, my parents and I are not content in this apartment we're staying in and they seem to look for a new place to stay until we can fly out to England. My father's work friends are normally visiting too for home meetings or just a normal visitation as well as my relatives that I need to partake in or else Motherinnit is going to be mad. This is also the reason why I haven't met up with our American friends either. Sorry Tubs... "

"Oh, well then! It's alright boss man! Just promise to talk to us through discord or a phone call when you need help or just pure entertainment alright? I love you!"

"Why are you so clingy? Besides, you have new friends to play with. What are those names again? Aimney and Billy? -"

"Aimsey and Billzo you prick! But, you're my first best friend and don't say this to anyone and Ranboo, I love you more than anyone"

"Whatever. I am busy most of the time so I won't be active frequently, but, if you need help as well, ring me up in my emergency phone call or message me okay?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"I love you Tubso, see you soon"

Tommy knows he has to lie to his friends, especially Tubbo but he can't help but feel guilty about lying. He just hopes Tubbo will forgive him for this after everything has been solved. Coming to America? God. Once this company will breach out, they'll be hearing the company name often now. But at least that will happen in a few more months. Hopefully.

Looking back at his desk in his own, personal office of the company, seeing as his classes for today will be virtual, a bunch of clean paper with writings written on it is piling up just above his head. Yes, he's not exaggerating when he says he's busy. As the heir of his family line and as the current boss, he has to check and sign papers. Papers such as employees application, meeting documents, trading and etcetera. Wisp is assigned to sign the legal documents from the Texas government or anything related though.

The rest of his bay is in their own offices, well mostly, doing their own things. Luke, as normal, is either in class or drawing. Bitzel, looking up to his computer for downloading files or in class. Wisp, who's the only one not in his office, but on the second floor for inventory and Deo, calm as ever, drinking his coffee and driving around the city to buy materials.

"Boss? You good?" Bitzel peeped his head inside the room

"Hm? Yeah" Tommy's eyes are serious and narrowed, his facial expression is stern and serious, "A bit tired, yes but I'll live"

"Jesus- you have tons of paper out there" Bitzel chuckled, Tommy groaned. "Do you want some help?"

"No thanks, mum says they organized the papers then put those on our desks. Each one of us who received those specific papers are going to check or sign it. Overall, these papers are mine to begin with" Tommy grabbed one of the piles of papers and straightened it. "I appreciate the help though, I love you"