𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 : 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Tommy is low-key excited about going to the great America, not that he favors that country more than England or United Kingdom, he just want to meet his long-time friends. As you know as Deo, Bitzel and Luke. After the visiting and confrontation of the Wisp household, he still needs to be dropped off in Tubbo's and apparently Ranboo's temporary abode. His dubious mind were correct when he wasn't included in the attorney meeting or whatever that is called. Although, he did agree to hang out not only the other two members of the bench trio but also to Wilbur, Phil, Niki, Jack and George. His fellow British friends plus Ranboo. He decided that this will be the opportunity to tell them what's happening, leaving the 'owning and managing the business' part. Oh, and also the 'reuniting with the business bay' part too.

Speaking of, he is now here in the park. Waiting for his friends. He can literally see Ranboo and Tubbo walking towards him, waving their hands with huge grins on their faces. Coincidentally, the others also arrived, seeing Jack's car. Well, at least they're not late this time.

"HELLO MY MEN!" Tommy speedran towards them, laughing in his own signature

"Hello Tommyinnit" Wilbur, who went out first from Jack's car

"Hi Tommy!" Niki sent out her greetings as well

"Wassup child" Jack didn't stepped out from the car but opened his car window instead, wearing his black sunglasses. "Shit, I have to park my car first"

The gang settled in for a picnic sort of thing hang out, sitting on the green grass with a wide sized red and white table cloth that can fit them with their foods. Before meeting Tommy, Phil wanted to order McDonald's take outs and other foods like donuts with their drinks for them to eat together later. The park was, let's just say, empty and secluded just what they wanted. They wanted for a private hang out. No vlogs or streams, no fans trying to take a picture with them or anything socially or publicly. Most especially for Tommy when he's going to explain the situation he's in. Not the specifications though.

"How's the wife, Philza Minecraft?" Tubbo chimed in, ignoring the snickers

"She's okay mate, about to return here from America" Phil smiled genuinely

"That's good news Phil! Wish her a safe trip" Niki then took a sip of her drink

"Guys, I have something to say" Tommy dreaded, sweating

"Are we falling off a cliff for a vlog?" Ranboo sent out daggers towards the blonde, terrified of the idea

"What? No? Thanks for the idea though" Tommy patted the Minecraft enderman hybrid's arm in a joking manner which made the others groan. "But no, it's not about a vlog idea or anything that you're thinking of right now. This means that the announcement that I'm about to announce is very serious"

"Oh fucking shitty hell" Jack attention began to focus on the youngest minor

"Now I'm getting nervous" George whispered, still eating his chips

"What's it about Tommy? You know you're my little brother right? Is everything okay? Who's injured? What can I do? What did you do?" Wilbur has that concerning look in his eyes and a protective demeanor going around

"Chill Wil, you don't have to be worried. In fact! You'll tease me about it, kinda" Tommy reassured but it did not calm the others, however. "I'm going to America"

Silence is too loud in the blonde's opinion. At least say something when reacting. Even a gasp or simply a 'what' is good enough for him. "What." There it is.