𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 : 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

It's been two days since Tommy bumped into Karl and the rest of Mr. Beast's crew. He doesn't know whether lying to them about what he's doing there is a good thing or bad. On a side note, Karl didn't manage to notice or even acknowledge the rest which is fortunate to the others. He can't really blame the brunette, all bay members, including the honorary members of the bay who are both Pigicial and Boffy, but excluding the leader himself anyways, are faceless youtubers. Even Wispexe. Even though he's pretty popular in the Dream SMP community for this reason, he's likely active in the Minecraft Championships. Unfortunately, Karl now knows that Tommy is living in Texas. He still respected his decision of not collabing with them though since he can very much relate to the busyness. Not at the younger's actual level.

The store was a wild hit in the area in it's first day, surprisingly. Tommy's parents assured them that it was normal considering the fact that it was once more crowded and famous back then before they closed the company. Nonetheless, the rest may be familiar to Tommy's parents. Who really knows? Second shockingly, even Chandler bought a pair of beige pants and a navy collared blue hoodie. Karl bought some as well, mostly hoodies though. Tommy doesn't know if it's a coincidence or not that he's wearing Karl's merch hoodie while Karl bought clothes that he made himself. He's been talking with the brunette usually and collabing on a stream and a YouTube video, vice versa, after they bumped into each other. Sigh. Thank goodness gracious his mother did not meet him just yet or she'll get the idea of inviting... Anyways,

Speaking of a literal brunette, Wilbur Soot just arrived in the great land of America. Anyone might think he's joking but he wants to find his brother, man. Two of his brothers in fact. A pig and a raccoon. He's staying in a hotel for the rest of the week, he's thinking of moving in with someone he knows of for the meantime until he's bound to return to England once again. Freddie is with him too, kinda. Eryn will soon as well as Jack, all of his British friends will be in America soon enough to achieve the goal of having a meet-up session. But back to the main topic, he just can't wait to meet Tommy.

Bitzel is pacing back and forth to the point where both Wisp and Luke are pissed due to witnessing the brunette paced repeatedly in the same place. What's wrong with him anyway? Earlier this morning, Tommyinnit's parents visited the bay's household to talk to Tommy. But seeing as the blonde was in the building, organizing the stuff once again as always together with his beloved platonic husband, leaving the other three alone, they just waited in the guest bedroom to "talk privately". Now, the thing is, Bitzel passed through the outside of the room and heard what they're talking about. Guess what they're talking about? They planned to invite Tommy's friends for the opening grand party that was planned the day after the opening. He's absolutely sure Tommy will refuse wholeheartedly and protest about it. So, Tommy's parents will be keeping it as a surprise and a secret. Will Bitzel tell it to his non-biological brother or will keep it? That's the problem.

"What?" Luke blinked, breaking his gaze from his drawing tablet, "What do you mean auntie and uncle are planning to surprise Tommy by inviting his other friends?"

"That's literally what he meant, Luke" Wisp chuckled but stopping when the other two glared at him

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?" Bitzel outbursts, "We're screwed. Should we tell boss or—"

"What are you going to tell me?" In panic, the three screamed in surprise. Luke and Wisp who's just sitting from the couch jumped and stood up straight up. Tommy who's crossing his arms while leaning against the wall while Deo's right hand is on his waist, arching his eyebrows. "Are you keeping something from us? A secret perhaps?"

"No!" The others protested. Wisp speaked up, "Nothing boss. Just uh— we just broke the light, that's all"

"The light?" Deo panned, "The chandelier we brought yesterday seemed to be functioning. The light bulbs are also working. The hanging lights at the backyard are working from the back view, here. If it's one of our rooms then we can just call someone to fix it or we can buy one. Why are you all so defensive about it?"