𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 : 𝚊 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

First thing in the morning after the 'meeting up with Wisp' and 'hanging out with besties or whatever", Tommy and his parents went to the bank to grab some money to pay the necessary requirements and to pay for the establishment. He gave out the money to his parents leaving Fatherinnit and Motherinnit emotional and hugged Tommy tightly leaving the teen to slightly suffocate. Then they talked to the head attorney to discuss the situation, passed the requirements then waited in the office for two long hours. While waiting, Tommy scrolled through Tiktok and Twitter, a bit of Reddit too to heal his boredom. Afterwards, they ate dinner in the nearest diner then decided to finish the day off.

Tomorrow morning, it is a school related situation this time. Tommy woke up at six in the morning on a Sunday early morning. Brushing his teeth and getting ready, he grabbed his usual bag then went downstairs to get breakfast. After filling their stomachs full, they went out, drove the car then arrived at Tommy's college. Since there are no classes, the university is empty. The parking lot is only filled with a few cars, there are no students in the classrooms and the hallway is silent. Greeting them with the principal, they walked towards the main office which is found in the highest floor of the building.

Sitting down and settling in, the four began to discuss, trying to let the other understand why they have to transfer the student.

"So you're telling me, the reason why Mister Simons has to transfer is because he'll be handling a business? Is that what it is?" The principal asks for clarification

"Yes professor" Fatherinnit clarified

"Isn't he a bit too young, Mrs and Sir Simons?" The head asked, concern filled their eyes

"I'll be turning eighteen in a couple months or so, meaning I am almost to reach a legal adult age and since my parents and their business colleagues are also there to help me with a few of my own, I am confident to say that I am eligible to handle an establishment. Regarding with my studies, I can assure you that I will focus more about it rather than the more adult responsibilities that was putted in me" Tommy professionally reassured the professor

The head sighed while the teen's parents smiled proudly. Well, grinning might be the right word. "Fine, as much as I do like you here around, I can't blame you with the current issue you're facing on in such a young age so, I am willing to let you transfer"

The others smiled. Tommy wanted to stand and hug the head right here and there but, "But— if you're going to be back here in England, make sure to visit alright?"

"Of course, professor principal! Do you know that you're my favorite faculty member?" Tommy jokes causing his parents to laugh while the head chuckles softly. The principal may look intimidating as fuck but all the campus's students knew that they have gentle and kind, loving hearts. They may be strict but it teaches students to learn discipline and a major asset to the school.

"Excuse me, not meaning to interrupt this wholesome interaction but are there any advisable universities where Tommy can continue his college in Texas?" Motherinnit interrupted the laughter inside the office

"Of course! Glad you remind me Mrs Simons" The head smiled, "Now, let's begin—"

A couple days have passed and the cycle is quite repetitive. There are still a few days left before going to wherever he needs to go so he used those few days to have a friendship date with Wisp and his other Minecraft YouTuber friends. Mostly with his online older brother, Wilbur Soot though. The brunette has been getting dramatically emotional nowadays due to him temporarily moving to Texas. Not only him but his British best friend too as you know as Tubbo. Can't really blame them since they'll not see each other in a year. Who knows?