𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 : 𝚜𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑

When the rest woke up, they heard screaming. Quickly, Luke ran downstairs only seeing a jumping, energetic child with a phone in his grip. "WE PASSED BITCHES"

Silence once again loomed in the area. This time, Tommy stopped bouncing and looked at his friends who's dead silent and blank. "Uh, you guys good?"

That was until Luke, Bitzel, Deo and Wisp ran to hug the teen tightly. "WE PASSED! FUCK YES"

"Technically, the three of us passed. Deo and Wisp aren't included but since they taught us, they basically passed as well" Bitzel looked to the side, speaking his own thoughts

"You're ruining the mood, Bitz" Luke glared at the dark haired brunette

"I'm calling the parents" Wisp excitedly ran upstairs to get his phone and make a phone call.

"We still have to pick up our licence ID or something. And sign more stuff too-" Tommy listed, groaning. "Great"

"Then, visit our parents" Deo smirked, "Finally. I won't have to pick and drop you guys off"

"Shut the fuck up"

The week has been joyous and exciting especially when each received their own, personal cars. Deo was the most overjoyed. Not only can he now fully access his car but he also bought a new crossover SUV with the color scheme of red and black. Wisp bought a grey pickup, Bitzel received a royal blue sedan, Luke got a metallic yellow and white generic universal car and lastly, Tommy has a cabriolet or a convertible with silver with a tint of black at the bottom colors. The strawberry blonde can't wait to see his other friend's reaction regarding all this. He chuckled evilly at the thought which caused the rest of the bay to shiver. They didn't question him any further though, it may end up with Tommy being in jail if they're going to risk it. Which is utterly exaggerating.

The three new drivers each took their own ID's the day after they received the information of them passing and let's just say, they want a retake of their ID pictures if possible. Afterwards, the five drove towards Deo's parents house where currently, all family members are completed and told them the news. With a few bragging snarky comments here and there to their, whoever has a sibling between the trio, little siblings. Motherinnit became emotional as well as Luke's father halfway. It was hectic and obviously, chaotic. In a good way, of course.

"You know? The five of you are technically rich now"

After those few days of those events and trying to get used to the fact that they have their own, personal car, they began with their new project. Finishing the store and launching products. They can't wait to finally finish this behind the scenes of building up a company. Who knew managing all this stuff is more difficult than they can imagine?

Currently, Tommy is driving towards the fashion boutique with no roof above. Since it is a sunny day, the usual weather in this place, Tommy decided to convert his car to no roof to have an open-air driving experience. It's one of his favorites when driving. With a pair of blue sunglasses that matches his pair of shoes and a can of Coca-Cola, he's good to go. The blonde is the first one to wake up among all of the squad. He can't entirely sleep debating what to do tomorrow. In this case, today. He really needs to follow up his schedule.

Parking the vehicle, he put his keys in his pocket with his wallet and began walking towards the building. The building has only one floor which has a circular floor and it's average size with warm yellow colors that looks magnificent when the sun shines bright right at it. White painted stairs that led you to the french doors with similar color railings to prevent falling off. Two huge glass windows on both sides and little glass windows on the side of the door. Healthy plants, vines and flowers designing the area. Low ceiling and blue roofs to finish the exterior off. Don't forget the name sign, "The Bay", written on a wooden board that hangs just below the roof with silver chains stabilising it to avoid falling off.