𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 : 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚠𝚊𝚢

The agent, a man in his twenties, accompanied them throughout the entire time. Discussing the arrangements, function, areas of the house. The four young adults eventually called Luke, who's making progress for the building together with his relatives, to help them with their decisions. Lastly, the day ended with them agreeing to buy the house and signing the papers. Technically, Wisp signed the papers while the rest was taking some photos.

The house consists of the basic rooms plus more personal rooms. A kitchen that extends at the back of the house, five bedrooms with one guest room, a living room, two balconies in each side of the house, several bathrooms, dining room that also extends in the back portion of the house, an office for all of them but mainly Tommy's since he got a lot of work than the others, a spacious attic although, it was easily converted as a much more comfortable loft where they usually discuss and talk matters, a lounge and a small library. Believe it or not, for an average sized house, there is a lot more space to fill in than what they thought.

The next morning, Monday, the start of Tommy's new university to the end of the week, is them slowly moving their own personal belongings to their new home as well as shopping for supplies. Since Cleiton and Emmaline agreed together with their head director to handle the building for the meantime until the project is finished, the boys worked on the future launch and advertisement. Since Tommy is busy with his college, Luke is slightly busy with his online classes but since the academic schedule is quite unbalanced, he often gets free time to help the rest of his friends. They bought several things in the furniture store as well, seeing as their parents are going to live in Deo's apartment. By the end of the week, they fully moved out and customized their house.

The building is starting to look organized and clean too with new rooms included. The workers did a very good job in the span of a week. They fixed all damages in each floor, added high technology supplies, sewing and such equipment needed with extras, chairs, furniture that fit with their aesthetic and etcetera. Their main goal, as to what Tommy has planned, is making the company futuristic and minimalistic which the workers followed. They expect to see the Interior and exterior completed by the end of this month or a month and a half.

The first floor which is their lounge and the reception has white walls that cover up until the top. Glass wall and two way doors on the front, reception table on the middle, two elevators on each side of the reception, two emergency stairs on each side but farther, comfort rooms, cafeteria on the left and offices on the right.

The second floor which is the main working area is the sewing room, packaging room, more offices, restrooms, elevators and emergency stairs and exit and such rooms.

The third and final floor is the most private and quietest floor in the entire building. It has private lounges with small cafeterias where the guests and the owners themselves can hang out, the head offices where the bay is going to sit and work, meeting rooms, restrooms, elevators and private stairs.

Tommy is starting to stream soon, just a chill stream, updating his subscribers and watchers about his short disappearance and looking for updates regarding this past few days. He is pretty nervous, unsurprisingly since he's always like this in the start of the stream but he's also excited to get back in streaming. He makes sure to tell his bay about it and makes sure to tell them to keep quiet, seeing as his friends that may be watching and his avid watchers didn't know they're living together.

His background is new, obviously. The walls are pure beige with two matching color bookshelves standing in each sides with mixed books, empty photo frames but has a design clipped inside it, white customized neon letters that spells out his name, a colorless l'manburg flag made by him last year in December and a round small sized but visible table that has a vintage telephone that doesn't work on top.