Whats next?

If you are curious to know if Olivia ever will be able to let go of her anger towards Dax I have a treat for you. Visit my profile to find out in A College Lie to follow the gang in their sophomore year, this time from Olivia's perspective:

Olivia
After all the drama during my freshman year I look forward to being a sophmore. I am going to kick ass in classes and nail this marketing project. Only downside is that I am assigned to the football team for this project. That means I have to endure being around my dad and the enemy himself, Dax. Too bad the enemy comes in a six foot three inches, muscular all tatted up body that makes my knees weak.

Dax
Being all alone during the summer break was good for me. It took me some time to realize that my demons from the past is still haunting me and affecting my academic and personal life. I wish I could turn back time and change everything, right from that disastrous toga party my first night on campus. To bad that is not possible and the person I seek forgiveness from the most can't stand me.

Sparks fly, walls are being torn down and forgiveness is right around the corner but what happens when everything is based on one teeny-tiny lie that got out of hand? Is is possible to move forward from this or was it one lie too much on an already fragile foundation?