Chapter 1 (nsfw n tw)

"Hngh, haaAAh.. Slow down, you're going to break me" back on the mattress facing another body on top of him caging him. His ass has been shoved by that monster for 3 hours and this is probably the 4th round. "Aahn, t-too deep. Let's stop Xiao hAA!" his view is starting to get blurry as a warm liquid fill his stomach..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A rays of sunrise escape through the window curtains as a Aether open his eyes slowly taking a moment for his brain to respond. 'ouh it's already morning' He turn around to see Xiao with eyes shut still asleep. Seeing that he snuggle into Xiao's arm not wanting to start the day yet. He can smell Xiao's scent and it's really calming for him making him feel safe.

Enjoying the comfortable moment being in Xiao's arm inspecting his boyfriend chest with muscles compared to his. He rarely do workout, he already has Xiao for the rest of his life. No one else to impress except Xiao.

Suddenly he felt his butt is being grope by someone. He looked up to see Xiao already awake looking at him expressionless hand still groping on Aether's butt. "W-what, Xiao- you're awake?" he sit up to fix his position and push away Xiao's hand. He realise his body is still naked, yesterday night was rough.

Xiao sit up and give a gentle kiss on Aether's cheek before going off the bed and to the bathroom. Aether follow behind doing his daily routine with Xiao. In front of him Xiao rarely shows affections but he knows he's trying. That's how Xiao's made, prefer to show love through physical touch most likely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"welcome! What would you like to have" Xiao watches Aether taking orders from the counter while brewing coffees and preparing the orders for the line up people. The smell of coffees, cakes and cream is really his favourite vibe. "Xiao, I'll take over the counter. It's already 11am"

'11am...' Xiao sigh understand what Aether meant by that. He takes off his apron and mask walking to the back store. Aether grin as Xiao left and continue to do his job.
.
.
3pm, closing time and it's raining heavily. Aether stood outside the shop wearing a raincoat waitinf for someone looking through the road and street full of people rushing to go home. He squat down and stare on his own reflection in the poodle rethinking life.

It's getting quieter... Still no sign of Xiao but he heard a small footstep running towards him. His quick sense took only 3 second for him to identify that footsteps is not Xiao's.

"Not so fast..." he mumble loud enough for the person to hear. The footsteps stop, Aether turn around to see an unknown figure standing with a black coat face hidden under a hood. Aether walk closer to have a better view of the face but suddenly something was stabbed to his stomach.

Cold liquid started to went down Aether's skin and his clothes got dirty with crimson colour. 1..2..3 seconds.. No reaction. The person started to panic and pulled back the knife trying to stab Aether for the second time but was stopped when his wrist is grabbed by Aether. He lean to whispers "that's all you got big guy?" smiling as a pair of fangs was seen through his lips.

Walking through a small alley dragging a dead body with his left hand, right hand holding the knife that stabbed him earlier. He throw the body into a trash bin grinning as he suck on his fingers cleaning them off. "Your blood is not sweet at all.. So lame" he proceed to walk home instead of waiting for Xiao..

--------------
Author's note

First time writing a vampire au :P I hope it works well

-Arye-