Kangta Arrived ♡

After a week. Today Kangta is coming. Chilhyun and Y/n eagerly waiting to welcome him. Also Chilhyun's dad feeling good to see his son has changed a lot and being normal and Kangta is coming today so he staying at Chilhyun's mansion. Kangta is coming with his dad. He asked his father if he would go with him, so his dad was free . So he is coming with Kangta.

"What's for this flower?" Chilhyun pushing his wheelchair towards Y/n after asking.

Y/n looked back and little smile beams on her face.

"It's for Kangta oppa, I'll welcome him by this..."

Chilhyun smiled and nodded,

"Good idea..."

"Jahir everything is ready? My brother is also coming with Kangta brat. I wondered when Kangta first said that he is coming. It's so sudden, but I'm so happy.." Mr. Ahn said and smiling

"Dad, I think they almost arrived. Let's go to Airport we need to pick them up!" Chillhyun said after coming to him.

"Yeah sure. Y/n brat, are you coming with us?" Mr. Ahn said

"Yes I want to welcome them.."

"Then come we'll be late," Mr. Ahn pats her back . Mr. Ahn knows that for Y/n , Chilhyun changed that much. He really likes Y/n.

In the Airport. After one hour they waited, Kangta and His dad waving to them and as soon as Y/n saw them She kinda' screaming

"Yeahh they arrived!!" Y/n runs to them also Chilhyun and his dad went at them.

"Welcome Kangta oppa! Annyeong uncle... welcome y'all!" Y/n said and bowed Kangta's dad and gave a sweet smile to Kangta .

Kangta's eyes filled as seeing Y/n
So many days later he able to sees her face. He really wants to hug her right now but he has to control himself.

"Hey Y/n!! It's been a while we are meeting!" Kangta said as he hold her hands gently.

"Are you Y/n right?" Kangta's dad asked her.

"Yes ..uncle" she feels shy but replied.

"Oh I see, Kangta talked about you .." Kangta's dad said and Kangta felt blush .

"Oh hey Chil-hyung!!" Kangta hugged Chilhyun.

"After so many days later ! Kangta-sshi!" He hugs back.

"How have you been, my brother?" Mr. Ahn hugged his brother and they are talking .

"How are you, Chilhyun?" Kangta's dad said to him

"Alright uncle, nice to seeing you! Thank you for coming with Kangta-sshi!" Chilhyun smiled and bowed him.

"Yeah my pleasure. Came to see elder son of our lineage." Kangta's dad cared his hair .

"Let's go home now! Y/n come with us..." Kangta holds her hand . Y/n feels shy but she smilingly going with him. Chilhyun noticed that Kangta always sticks with Y/n as he feels crook but remains silent.

They arrived house and got some rest . After that Jahir served them lunch.

"I missed Jahir uncle's cooking." Kangta said while eating

"Eat dear, Now you'll eat 24 hour and I'll feed you!"

"Haha, then I'll not able to go back to Korea!" Kangta smiled

After noon. Kangta's dad went with Chilhyun's father at his exact mansion. There Chilhyun, Y/n and Kangta walking on the roof and gossiping.

"So Kangta oppa, how was your concert?"

"Good! I brought DVD for you and Chilhyun hyung. "

"Woo thank you thank you oppa!"

"Is other members having vacation too ?" Chilhyun asked Kangta

"Yes, Mr. Lee told us for have some rest so we all went on vacation. I came here and others went to visit Jaewon's hometown."

"Why didn't you join?" Y/n asked

"I need to come here, why don't you like it that I came here?" Kangta said as looking at her with a curious way.

"Ofcourse I'm super happy!" Y/n smiled.

"Kangta-sshi, what about y'all's next album! Is any news ?" Chilhyun said

"No hyung, still we don't have any plan for it. Mr. Lee will clear about our contact. Because our contact going to end on May. So we have to call a meeting about our renewal or what so ."

"Ofcourse y'all should renew your contact!" Y/n said

"Yeah hope so...Y/n." Kangta smiled

Jahir called Chilhyun as his dad called him so he went.

"Wait I'm coming..."

"Need help hyung?" Kangta said

"No it's ok I can go by myself. Y'all talk." Chilhyun said as went

Y/n and Kangta talking . Kangta looking at her with his loving eyes. He wants to explode his heart. But can't understand how to .

"I don't know how to say..." Kangta membling

"What oppa?" Y/n confused as looked at her.

"Uh no I mean, I have something to tell you , Y/n." Kangta hesitates

"Yes please say oppa..." Y/n tries to understand him.

"Uh I can't say now. I need some alone times with you. Are you free tomorrow morning?" Kangta said

"Sure oppa!" Y/n blushing but she is confused. What is in his mind, what will he say.

"But where oppa?"

"Uhm..come here ."

"Okay...."

Chilhyun comes as looked at them. They were so close specially Kangta being altime besides her.

He just pushes his wheelchair towards them. They looks at him

"Oh hyung, you've come! What did uncle said?"

"Dad said us to come there and have dinner with them. "

"Oh we should head then.."
Kangta said

"Y/n, are you not going with us?" Kangta added

"Uh ..I need to go home.."

"But dad said to bring you with us ." Chilhyun added

"But..." Y/n hesitates.

"No but Y/n, let's go!" Kangta pulled her and made her go with them.

.......

Kangta and Y/n always gets close and thats most attacks to Chilhyun's heart. He knows He loves Y/n so that's why despite of

kangta is her bias , he still can't accept this closeness with her.

Y/n want to be with Chilhyun too but Kangta everytime surrounded her . Kangta never know that Y/n has feeling for Chilhyun. Though within these two month it has grown. He just knows that Y/n's dream boy is he and Y/n also likes him most. So he is ready to explode his heart to her.

Chilhyun can't express his heart and mind to her. He always been gentle and cold with her. But he loves her inside. He changed a lot for Y/n's obsession. He everyday prays to her mother that he is seeing the bright sun of his life again. He afraids that if his dream break any how then he can't able to fix it again.

Y/n anyhow falling in love with Chilhyun. Already fell. Y/n fell for Chilhyun because of his gentleness, kindness and a soft heart is hiding inside a cold heart. She likes his thinking and Loyalty. She loves his perseverance love for his mother what he has. Despite of being the son of a Landlord and being rich also another country's resident he leads a normal life that's attracted her most. She is a simple girl and she wants a simple man in her life though she likes Kangta too.

To be continue...