They came!

Chilhyun preparing with the best of his feasible . For them ,he arranged a aesthetic stage in the back yard. It's not small. As it was a Mansion house so there's back yard is like a playground . Also he adorned the whole house with chandeliers,flowers etc. He is happy going to see his favorite boy band.

H.O.T managed to fly away from Korea to BD , their manager couldn't go with them but he liables Heejun that he can takes care of them. They are so exited.
It's their first time going Bangladesh though Kangta has gone many times. But it's his first time going with his bandmates. It's so fun.

Y/n is exhausted because it's getting three days since she didn't get any update of H.O.T she thinks maybe they are getting some rest as they have been through  much schedules recent days. So she always watching their old live performances listening songs.

Chilhyun calls Kangta,

"Hello Kangta-sshi! Where are you all now ?"

"Uhm..hyung we'll be reach within two hours!"

"Omo...I'm getting a little nervous!"

"Don't be!"

"Hehe..okay come safely!"

He ends the call as he talking with Jahir uncle also preparing the things at the last time of their arriving.  His father came with flowers.

"Hello dad!"

"Uhmm..my brat are you so exited!"

"Yup.."

"I'm so happy to see you!"

"Jahir, did you arrange all these finely?"

"Yes Sir don't worry!"

"Kangta's father said he would also Come but he got busy...so he had to cancel it."

"Nevermind..next time."

He signs.

At some purpose Y/N went in her mom's porch. Just seeing as usual but her eyes suddenly stucks at that building. Few days ago she just saw this place was like a garbage but now it's like a mansion's playground. How beautifully it has adorned. But she doesn't understand why this place is arranged like that . It's like a stage but she can't understands why a stage is here it's like a concert stage. Whatever she just didn't give it any attention instead went back.

After hours! It's finally they are arriving. Chilhyun, his father,some respected person of this Village are here to welcome them with boutiques of flowers.

The car has stopped in the front of the house as one by one they are getting down from the car. Chilhyun's eyes filling with happiness to see them. Kangta looks at him while weaving him . As they coming to them ,they greeting them by flowers and with garlands. They bows back while smiling.

"Annyeonghaseoyo!!" Heejun and all the members saying.

"Annyeonghaseoyo..." Chilhyun and his father said.

They all done their greetings as they went in hallroom.

"Please sits..." Chilhyun made them sit on the couch.

"Finally I can't believe my eyes seeing you all in front of me."

"Hehe...you are hundreds percent look a like to Kangta!!! Unbelievable!" Jaewon wonders

"Yes... really you two brother are the same." Woohyuk smiling while said.

Chilhyun is blushing. Kangta finally hugged him.

"So many days later I can be with you hyung!"

"Yes.. I missed you!!"

"Same to you  hyung!"