Lovin' you inside

Today Chilhyun's father went in south Korea. He arrived in his house about now 7hours. He just taking rest . What he has to do he decided that he'll do it tomorrow. Kangta got to know about the arrival of Chilhyun's father so he hadn't delayed to come to visit his uncle.

"How've you been, Kangta?"

Mr. Ahn drinking tea while talking with Kangta.

"Uhm..you can say good though so many schedules on this month." Kangta said

"I heard that y'all going to have concert soon in Seoul?"

"Yes uncle.."

"In Where?"

"Our CEO hadn't said anything yet. "

Mr. Ahn nodded.

"Uncle, did you have seen our new commercial?"

"Yes Chilhyun showed me when I was in Bangladesh. "

"Great...." Kangta said as slowly and carefully handed him some  wrapped boxes to him

"Uncle, these are small gift from H.O.T. , some of our new commercial's products. For you, Chilhyun and Y/n."

"Y/n?" Mr. Ahn said also added,

"Do you know her?"

"Yes uncle. I met with her during our mini concert in Bangladesh. She's a fan of us also a good girl." Kangta smiled as shying.

"Oh I see! But I'm wondering that you still remembered about a fan and sending gift to her!"

Kangta gets faltered.

"Uncle, we didn't expect a fan like her could be existed there! So we had a great time and a good interaction with Y/n. Heejun, tony, Jaewon, woohyuk also liked her."

Mr.Ahn nodded as smiled to Kangta.

"Oh that's nice. I've also talked with her. She is a good girl."

Kangta nods.

"Ok uncle I've to go now."

Kangta about to getting up but Chilhyun's father Mr.Ahn spoke out,

"Don't go now , Kangta! Let's have a lunch. I'll go to your father's house at afternoon so I'll drive you off to the SM building okay!"

Kangta can't disobey to Chilhyun's father now. So he sat down as nodding,

"Uhh okay uncle. No problem then,"

"Will you go with me If you are not that busy?"

"Ahh sorry uncle, at evening we've a meeting with Mr. Lee. I can't go but I wanted to go ..."

"It's okay... Next time!"

"Uncle, how long are you going to stay here?"

"Uhm..not so days, I'll go after tomorrow."

"Oh I see! How is Chilhyun?"

"Good... nowadays Chilhyun is talking and hanging around. Noticing much changing in his behaviors."

"That's good right!"

Mr. Ahn nodded.

They were having some more chit-chats while having lunch.

....

Chilhyun was reading book at porch. His eyes were covered by someone's hand as he assured it's Y/n.

"Why are you always like that?"
Chilhyun said as removed her hands before looking at her.

Y/n smiled .