It seems familiar ('~';)

"Mom!!"

Chillhyun therewith wanted to save his mother. His father and others who were present that time obstacled not to go that terrible place. But he couldn't see that scene he needed to go .

"No! My mother!! Please save her!"

He was crying. He couldn't stand there unless jump into that place where his mother was. Everyone started to making noise to stop him but he was out of his mind.

When he was able to reach to his mother but as soon as he could save her ,she pushed him back and he fell down from stairs while her mother burning dangerously.

He could see that scene obscurely.

"No!!?***" He woke up from the bed as slowly he could realize that he was in Dreamland

Drinking water makes him much tranquil.

"What happened dear?"

He looks forward.

"Dad..you ? What are you doing in this morning?"

"Nothing special. Let's go to see our new crops." He pats his shoulder while said.

"Why in this morning? Let's have breakfast!"

"Sure!"

He got fresh , thinking about that nightmare though it was the reality but still it's come often like a nightmare to ruin his day. His life being without happiness. It's not that wealthy, friendly, peerages, indulgences it's about the inner peace what he has lost.

They sat on the dinning table. Jahir arranged all the delicious foods.

"Your favorite Rice cake."

"Thanks Jahir uncle." Chilhyun smiled.

"I'm glad that you agreed to let them make the VCR about this house and you."

"Ummm..I don't know why I'd let them but I gave a condition to Kangta."

"What?"

"I told him to have a concert here."

"What did he say?"

"He said yes."

"Cool!"

"Where will they stay if they come here?"

"In my house."

"What? In this burnt house? Are you mad?"

"Why are you asking dad?"

"They are popular band. Why should they stay in this burnt house! "

"They know about it!..."

"What if they refuse to stay there?"

"I Know they won't. "

"It would better If you shifts to my mansion and they will comfortly stay there. You should know exact hospitality!"

"I found nothing uncomfortable on this matter. If they can usage my life story sure they can appreciate to my decision and they'll never mind about it. I know them!"

"Well...I just said it.As your wish"

After eating they went to see their lands and crops. Chilhyun's wheelchair pushing by his dad while they are talking on various things. His dad met a known person started to talking with him here Chilhyun pushing his wheelchair by own while trying to reaching that flower tree. Here were so many flowers swooping on the ground. He thinks these flowers are like him . As the tree is in a condition of renewing it's blossoms but before the dullness and inoperative it's losing beautiful flowers like this. He already lost his all like this. He doesn't know anything on this earth might left for him.