VCR🎥

Her Name is Y/n. She lives in Bangladesh utterly nearby Chilhyun's house but on the contrary. So she doesn't know much about that old half burnt building. When she goes to her mother's room ,by the porch she can sees that burnt house. That's doesn't matter to her.

She's also a fan of H.O.T boyband. An ordinary fan. She feels that in her country she's the one and only dieheart fan of H.O.T she guess, because Kpop wasn't popular back then but still she feels proud to liking a foreigner music band. Her bias is Kangta . It's so strange in her family that she loves a Korean band who doesn't know much about them . Still they let their daughter whatever she likes.

She reads in College. In her age ,girls enjoy hangouts, poetries, varieties of Bangla miniver cultures.But she loves to spend time with her favorite boyband. Often after breaking up College hours she comes home and plays H.O.T songs, enjoys them . She thanks her God that she  has a latest model Computer then. She feels grief about she has only one C/D of them . But she also feels happy because at least she has one! How did she get that C/D? with much difficultly she managed to booked a C/D and finally she brought it from Korea to BD.
She got 'Resurrection'!

By the way, Today Her College broke up. She was walking with her friends.

"Y/n, let's go to that river bank, let's gossip there while eating some snacks, shall we?"

Y/n thinks slowly then said,

"Sorry guys, I've to go now i don't feel I can spend good time on there rather than being at home!"

"Ugh fine ...go to your home!see you tomorrow.." they bade bye to her . She makes her own way to home.

Y/N's POV,

Uhm.. I've seen that their's Outside castle album hits much! Tomorrow or day later they'll going to have a Stage performance with VCR ! I should check more about it...

She agilely walks to her home as she has entered into the house while greeting her mom.

"I'm home!"

Her mom smirks , "Ya,Get fresh come downstairs for lunch!"

She nods as comes in her room.

You can imagine her room is Full of H.O.T's photos,Poster more merchandises. She only believes that no other room in her country can be as beautiful as like her.

She got fresh as fastly sit on the chair started to researching about H.O.T's recent activities. She beems with joy as she can sees that one day later they'll going to have a VCR stage on 'Outside Castle plus We can do it'.

She is making late to come downstairs so her mom yells to her for sake to come for the lunch. She unwillingly gone to downstairs joined with them.

After eating she went back to her room as she abouts to relax awhile so she played H.O.T 'Free to fly' while chilling. She loves that song so much. It's so refreshing but also sad but it's perfect for chilling.

Meanwhile Chilhyun had a nap . He woke up turned off the player.

As he comes out from room Maid Jahir asked him if he would eat. He said give it then.

He serves him meals he likes. He likes Bangali foods but as he is also Korean so loves Korean foods too. With all delicious foods , Kimchi must be on there.

End of the eating, He got a call from his dad. Jahir asked if he would talk over the phone right now. He nods as pushing his wheelchair towards the telephone.