Girl Talk

"Okay, Riles. What's going on and don't say it's nothing," Maya said as Riley looked at her.

She saw as Layla and Macy were playing on the ground with some dolls while both Kayden and Jace were with Josh at the park before Kayden would start his first week of preschool.

"Exactly what do you mean with wrong? Because wrong can have a thousand meanings," Riley said.

"I'll tell you what's wrong. You're pregnant again and Mason isn't excited at all about it," Maya said as Riley exhaled.

"He isn't exactly excited about all of it, no. I thought he would have been. It's another child and one for him to be excited about. Now it's not exciting. Have you heard from Lucas or Madison? Wasn't she supposed to find out the gender of their baby?" Riley asked as Maya looked at her best friend.

"You're either changing the subject or not over Lucas yet. And yes. It's a boy. They decided on Alexander Lucas," Maya said.

"Little Alex. That's cute. And I'm trying to change the subject. I love Mason. I truly do and I want nothing else but to be happy with him. Another girl called Lacy or maybe even a baby boy called Carter sounds amazing to me. But he isn't excited. Sounds like your parents reactions," Riley said as Maya thought of that news.

For months now she's been thinking about her parents, even more now hat Kayden had turned six, but each time she thinks she knows what's going to happen it end up exploding in her face and causes a bigger mess than there was before. But Maya had wondered if the grudge was worth it when looking at her children.

"Yeah. I hears they will be visiting your dad. Maybe I can also pop in," Maya said.

"Yeah maybe. Okay! I gotta go. Let's go, Macy bear. Bye, Layla. Take care of your mama. See you," Riley said as she gave her best friend a hug and headed out of the house.

"Okay, Layla. Let's do and put you down for a nap then Mommy needs to get some work done," Maya said as she went up to Layla's nursery and laid her down in her crib before she switched her camera on.

"Hey guys. Welcome back. Just me right now. Layla is down for a nap and Josh took the boys to a park but I thought I might do a song for you guys before I would necessarily start with all of the crazy videos coming up. This one is Just the way you are from Bruno Mars. Enjoy," Maya said as she got her guitar.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates, but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Oh, you know, you know
You know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother askin' if you look okay
You know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah."