Kayden's Last Day Being 5

Maya had looked as the boys were busy playing with Sky as it was unbelievable how fast even the dog was growing up at this stage. Maya had looked at Jace not believing that he was old enough to be going to the school while she almost couldn't believe that Kayden as going into preschool.

"Kids are having quite a fun time with the dog aren't they?" Josh asked as he came into the house.

"We needed to transform Layla's room next weekend. She almost climbed out of her crib this morning after you had left for work," Maya said.

"Okay then we have to do it fast," Josh said.

"I got a few things online which will arrive on Wednesday and when they arrive I also want to redecorate her room entirely. I was thinking of doing it on Thursday. She has that play date with Macy and Joey so it seems like a good time," Maya said.

"Yeah it is. Okay, Kayden," Josh said picking up his son.

"You ready for your last day before you turn 6?" Josh asked.

"Yes," Kayden said.

"Okay then. Why don't you go and get your shoes? Help Jace as well them we'll go to the park for awhile," Josh said as Kayden and Jace went to the rooms.

"We have a good life over here. With the kids and the puppy and just being us. Being happy," Maya said.

"Wouldn't do it with any other woman," Josh said.

"I'm glad I get to do it with you," Maya said.