Anniversary Presents

Maya smiled as she had put Layla down for bed while she looked around the other rooms seeing both Kayden and Jace fast asleep. Maya smiled pulling the cover over Kayden as she gently kissed his cheek as she went in front seeing Josh sitting on the couch. She smiled as she went closer immediately seeing a puppy.

"Joshua Matthews, what did you do? Oh my goodness," Maya said gasping as she sat down next to Josh as the puppy had started to walk around the couch.

"We've always said we would get a dog for the kids and I thought it would make a good anniversary present as well. She's about eight weeks," Josh said as Maya smiled stroking over the dog's body.

"She's so soft. Hi, girl. Hello. We had discussed getting a beagle but I had thought that was something of the past," Maya said as Josh shook his head while he saw how Maya placed the puppy on her lap.

"Just had to wait for this girl to be old enough to be sold. Joseph had helped me with someone that he knew. But what do you think about her?" Josh had asked as Maya leaned forward placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Well I think the kids are going to be surprised but in a good way. She's absolutely beautiful, Josh," Maya said as Josh had nodded.

"Happy anniversary, Gorgeous," Josh said placing another kiss on Maya's lips.

"Happy anniversary, Boing."