Test

Josh exhaled as he had walked into the house and saw as Maya was playing with Layla. He had decided on dropping Kayden and Jace off at school since Maya wasn't feeling 100% but he had also known his wife longer than just a few days and knew something was wrong.

"Okay, both the boys are at school and I quickly went to the pharmacy as well and..." Josh said pulling out a few tests.

"Think you should take these," Josh said as Maya nodded.

"I have no idea why I'm suddenly feeling like this but I do and I hate it," Maya said.

"Maybe it's just your hormones. You did hundreds of these tests with Kayden that had turned our negative. And that was two years before we even knew about Jace. So maybe this is just another one of those things. Go on. I'll watch Layla," Josh said.

Maya had exhaled as she took a deep breath and went into the bathroom. Something she never thought would even be remotely possible was that she and Josh would have another baby. Being younger she had always said that another baby would be a huge blessing and that four would be the perfect number but now knowing how difficult it all was with the kids growing older she didn't know if it was the smart choice for her and Josh to make.

Waiting for the timer to go off Maya saw as Josh came into the bathroom and handed her a cup of tea. Maya smiled as she and Josh sat on the bath's rim while Layla was playing on the ground.

"Your niece is also pregnant actually. Mason didn't react well," Maya said as Josh looked at his wife.

"I think he wanted them to be married before they had another child," Josh said.

"They had a year to do that. Anyway. How are we dealing with this if it turns out positive?" Maya asked.

"Then we do the whole baby thing again," Josh said as he watched how Layla was quietly playing on the bath mat.

"She's changed our world, huh? Having a girl," Josh said.

"Yeah she has. It's amazing how things have changed. We need to talk to your parents soon. I know your father is not healthy anymore. The doctors told us that last year. Maybe we need to make a plan or two," Maya said as she looked at the time.

"Okay, it's been five minutes," Maya said.

"Look at it then," Josh said as Maya picked up the test.

"Oh my gosh," Maya said gasping as Josh stood up and looked at the test.

"So we're doing it again. Layla you're becoming a big sister. I love you," Josh said as he had kissed Maya.