25. Epilogue 2 (Part 4)(M)

Picking up from the previous chapter (Epilogue - Part 3)

-------------------

He stood up, lifting her from his lap and carrying her bridal style, taking long hurried strides towards the spare bedroom.

They closed the door quietly behind them, and he lowered her gently to the floor, her arms looped around his neck, his arms snug around her waist. The stood there for a beat, two happy souls - finally, exactly where they always wanted to be.

She grinned coquettishly and turned slowly in his arms. "I think I need help with the zipper again."

He huffed out a laugh. "You don't know how hard it was to not pull in down instead of up the last time," he said lowering the zipper inch by inch, his lips tracing a path down the skin that it exposed.

She shimmied and the dress fell to the ground. She heard his sharp inhale, and it sent a thrill down her spine.

He slipped his arms around her, his hands cupping her full breasts, his lips landing on that sensitive spot behind her ear, his erection pressing into her back. His thumbs brushed over a tightening nipples and she arched into his hands, whimpering. She pressed her bottom into his hardness and he groaned. Heat spread between her legs and deep desired swirled in her belly. She spun around - impatient, needy, her hands at his waistband, her lips seeking his.

They shed their clothes - hastily, impatiently, and he lifted her clean off the floor holding her one-handed by the waist, and lowering her onto the bed. He stood for a moment and soaked her in - her silky dark hair spread out on the white pillow,  her lips swollen from his kisses, her eyes heavy-lidded with desire, her body uncovered, curvy, inviting. It was the sexiest sight he had ever seen.

She lifted her arms to him and he joined her on the bed, lying down beside her and turning her to face him. His eyes roamed her face with so much adoration that she felt the tears prickling behind her eyes. God she loved this man.

She cupped his cheek, her thumb skimming his lips. She ran her fingers possessively across his face - over the length of his nose, his razor sharp cheekbones, the tilt of his eyes, the dip of the dimples that had formed as he closed his eyes and smiled. Her fingers curved around his neck and into his hair, grabbing a fistful gently and pulling his face to her until their lips touched. She captured his lower lip in hers, biting gently, her tongue exploring his mouth, so he moaned into her mouth. Her hands roamed his body, over the perfect contours of his muscled arms and chest, down the chorded curve of his back that tightened against her touch. She slipped her legs between his, wanting him closer still, so that their bodies touched almost from head to toe.

He loved that she was taking the lead, showing him how much she wanted him. He had never experienced that with her before - at least not while she was fully sober. It filled an aching hole in him that he realized he'd been carrying all these years  -that nagging feeling that she didn't love him, or didn't love him enough.

She seemed to read his thoughts, "I love you," she whispered against his lips, "I want you..."

"Esraa'm!" he breathed out, gathering her to him, his hands moving along her curves, covering her perfect breasts, down the sexy dip of her waist, over her full hips, lower to the perfect roundness of her firm bottom, holding it in his large hand and pulling her flush against his increasing hardness.

"I need you," he said, his voice raspy, desperate.

"You have me..."

His fingers slipped into her and he found her wet and ready, she arched against his ministrations, her head falling back in sweet ecstasy .

"Please..." she moaned.

He eased into her slowly, deliberately. She slide her leg up and over his hips, opening to him. She clenched around him as he moved inside her, faster and harder, in and out, deeper and deeper still, growing inside her, filling her, touching every hidden pleasure point, so that she cried out his name.

He flipped her on her back and she wound her legs around his hips. He pulled out and then plunged it and she arched her back to meet him, taking him deep inside her.

"Ozan...," she cried, her eyes closing in sensual euphoria.

"Esra....look at me," he said, his voice rough, almost demanding. He needed to see what he was doing for her. He needed her to see what she was doing to him.

Her eyes fluttered open, and he thrust into her again and she lifted her body to him - wave upon wave of pleasure exploding through them, until they came undone together, each watching as the other fell apart before their eyes. The vision of their first time together after so many years - utterly perfect, and forever stamped in their brains.

They lay in bed, fingers intertwined, her head on his chest, his other hand wound around her, holding her to him, his fingers caressing her shoulder. He turned his head to see her watching him.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, recognizing that far away look on his face.

"I want to fall asleep with my son. I want to wake up with him next to me. I want to open my eyes and see your beautiful face across from me."

Her breath caught. He was describing her perfect dream. She loved him more than ever in that moment.

"Come on," she said getting up and putting on her clothes.

She waited for him to get dressed then held out her hand. They padded quietly, hand in hand, into the other bedroom, settling down on either side of Atlas.

Ozan gently swept the stray wisps of hair off of his boy's forehead. His heart filled with so much love and peace that it was almost more than he could handle...almost. He looked up to see Esra watching him, her eyes brimming with tears, and a love that matched his own.

He would protect this with his whole life, he swore to himself. No one would ever take them away from him ever again.

"You should know that I'm never letting either of you go," he said passionately.

"Iyi" she responded, smiling slightly.

"Iyi" he countered, his own lips breaking out into a smile.

"Iyi" she repeated softly, reaching for his lips and kissing him over their sleeping son.

~fin~

Notes (2021-12-29)

The iyi-iyi-iyi is a callback to way they end their fights. Except this time they are both on the same side :)
Folks on Twitter thought they should make a minik Esra and I think that definitely during this chapter 😉
Gosh I really enjoyed writing this 4 part short story. I so love where AMI started and the potential it had. Their chemistry is like no other, it has a special place in my heart. I hope the show moves towards a more EsZan centric plot when we come back in 2022, give the ppl what they want!!