Chapter 7

I'm with Mild he was scared of my gaze on him I know that mild has no idea about Mew situation.

"Are you sure the girl is working here?" He asked while looking at the cafe shop.

"I know Prem told me." I indeed said.

"Well, if that's what you wanted fine."

After a long hour of waiting we saw a girl entering the cafe shop, not gonna lie, why Mew gives a bullshit on her because she's sexy but I am more beautiful than her.

We walked get inside of the shop after that the girl smiling at me, but when she realized her face became awkward she looks scared.

"Can we take an order?" I asked, she just nodded.

"You said we talk to her?" Mild whispered.

"Just shut up." I reply.

While we are eating I keep looking at her and she tries to ignore me, I have to do this, I know I can't tell me because he's scared to lose me and for sure this bitch trying to ruin my family.

"Can we talk?" I asked her and she just looks straight at me.

"yes."

"You're pregnant, right?"

"Yes."

"Whose the father?"

"Mew suppasit." She's scared.

"Well, my husband Mew was a little bit scared of me because if he decide to tell me about you he thinks that I will leave him." She just nodded at me.

"So are you saying Mew is never shown up to my baby."

"No, That's not what I want I want to know, if you Mew is the real father why you need 2 million for the baby." I asked with scary look in her eyes she's been looking scared of me. "What's your secret?" I whispered.

"No, It's not what you think."

"Well then tell me!" I shouted at her all of the people in the shop are looking at us, Mild try to stop me but I don't care.

"I love him and even if hurts to own him I cannot because he loves you." She started to cry.

"He loves me because I'm not like you! Little slut! " I'm about to hit her because I was so angry at her but Mew stopped me.

"You're here?" I asked it feels broken my heart.

"Gulf, stop." He said.

"Lets go mild." I said when we went outside of the shop Mew follow me.

"Gulf." He shouts my name. "Gulf, I'm sorry if this happened." He said while crying.

I stopped walking and look at him I'm crying and I can't stop it, he promised me and I trusted him and I also believe that Mew never does that thing, but I make myself clear on what I see on his face he looks like trying protect her no matter.

"Mew, you promised me!" Crying

"Yes, I promised, but she's back and tell me about the baby, I'm scared Gulf to lose you."

"Then you should tell me first I trying to understand you Mew, you know me because I love you." He tried to hold my hand but I avoid it.

"Gulf, Don't leave me." He cries while kneeling.

"I'm not leaving." He hugs me. "
" But you're leaving" I saw his face shocked at what I said.

"but Gulf...."

"Before the kids went home, you should leave first so that they can't see you leaving." After that I slowly walked away with him.