Chapter 1

Alex pulled me to Mew,  I was about to leave the cottage but he saw me and then I have to pretend to them that we still liked before, sweet to each other.

" Your son is annoying," Mew said while hugging me.

We're playing the game only two players can put their feet to the newspapers.

"Don't hug me tightly," I whispered but he not listening, I step his feet and we lose.

"Ouch!" He said while touching his feet and I just rolled my eyes at him Alexander and Natasha saw me I have to be sweet to him, wow!

"Mew, are you okay?" I asked as if concerned to him.

"No, kiss me on the lips." Everyone hears me so they cheer for joy.

"Go, dad! Kiss daddy!" The two shoutings and I kiss Mew.

"Yeah, they are okay now," Natasha said while clapping.

Mom wondered why Natasha said that and she look at me, I have to tell her but Mew stopped me.

"Mom, Were fighting because Gulf wanted to celebrate Alexander in your house but I refused." Mew smiled at him but I don't smile at him.

"Well, that's good your okay now." Gulf's mom said and she continue to talk to his grandchildren.

I walked away from him but he followed me until no one sees us Mew call me but I didn't look at him I still walking, I heard Mew scream when I looked at him.

"Ouch, my feet!" He keeps saying, I come closer to him.

"What happened?" I don't know what happens to me but when I see him like this enduring the pain I was hurting too.

"My feet it's hurt."

"Okay, wait I'm gonna call them to help us." When I was about to walk he touches my hand to stop me.

"Wait."

"I have to say this to you." He whispered, I look at him.

"Hope you wanted me to be like this before we should love each other." He said with a dramatic tone, I knew it he was faking it!

"What you want?!" I asked him.

"Why can we be again, like sweet to each other, Gulf promise that would happen again." He keeps begging, the truth is I want this moment to happen, I love Mew so much so I will forgive him.

"If you said that would never happen I trust you." I see his smile on his face and he immediately hugs me.

"Thank you for the chance, I promise it's never gonna happen, I swear." I nodded and he touched my waist and we kiss, a deep kiss cuz we miss each other.

"Uhm. Daddy, what's going on?" Alexander asked while we continue kissing.

"Oh my God,  Kids! Don't bother your parents!" Mom said and pulled the two kids.

------

"Are you sure, they never heard it?" I asked Mew and he nodded.

We are actually in the room but I think is not a good place to do it here he started to kiss but my mind was still not satisfied with this room, what if someone hear us.

"I think it's not good in here." I stopped him.

"What?"

"Here. In this room, the wall is not soundproof you know me, Mew." I smiled at him and he gets it.

"Okay fine, since I know you love the beach I was supposed to go there." Mew pointing the yacht in the sea.

"Mew, explain to me."

"Well, I have a plan to go there with you and explain to you everything but since we are already okay I forgot that yacht." He telling while there was shyness on his face.

"Oh! My husband your so sweet." I hug him and kiss him but the door open and it was Natasha so Mew throw me in the bed.

"Dad, are you playing again?" Natasha asked, we looked at each other.

"Explain to her," I whispered but Mew shook his head.

"Not me, you have to explain to her." He whispered back.

"Why are you playing without us! Huhuhu!" Natasha runs and she's crying.

"Look what you did?"

"What is it?" I just rolled my eyes, Mew and Natasha are always fighting, I and Alexander are always teasing well I think it's normal to the family.