Chapter 8

When I saw Alexander and Natasha sitting in front of our gate, I stood next to them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked they seemed sad to look at.

"Why isn't daddy mew yet?" They asked and their eyes were full of sadness.

"Because your daddy ---

I couldn't continue what I was going to say when I saw Mew's car coming, I didn't even speak, I could see the joy on both of their faces when they saw Mew coming.

"My babies." Mew immediately picked up the two as he got out of the car.

"Hi honey" he just said I just continued to go inside the house.

When I entered, my face immediately dripped with sadness. I also didn't want him to leave. I just said that because I was afraid of what that woman could do, but I really thought he wouldn't come.

I quietly prepared the food and immediately the two children ran to the dinning table. I saw Mew looking at me.

"Daddy are you fighting?" Alex asked, Mew looked at me and just smiled at Alex.

"Why aren't you paying attention?" Natasha asked, questioning these two too much.

"No were okay, right daddy?" I didn't answer, I just nodded.

After we ate I was alone in the kitchen washing the dishes I noticed Mew just leaning to the side while watching me.

"What?" I will ask.

"About what happened earlier?" I rolled my eyes when he said I didn't want to see the two of them as if he was still defending that woman, I know what I did was wrong but it was annoying.

"I don't intend to hurt her." I said a little annoyed.

"I know but I hope in the right place I don't want you to be a scandal because of that woman, I love you Gulf." Suddenly I cried at what he said every time I heard the word I love you I thought that maybe that's how Mew really loves me for that kind of thing he would protect me.

"Mew, you know that I love you too but I'm crying because I can't accept that you have a child with that woman." Suddenly the equipment fell behind us and I couldn't speak when I saw Mom and dad. They were both shocked by what they heard.