Chapter 4

I saw her walking, and I tried myself to avoid her, but she is still staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked her, I'm at the Mall. I decided to call her to keep a secret to my husband, and she's laughing.

"What?" She's giggling.

"I'm serious." I grab her hand tightly.

"Okay fine, I make sure you give me 2 million and after this baby born i will, i mean we will disappeared" before she walks away she wink at me. "daddy." She was full of herself.

I closed my eyes what the mess I'm done what if Gulf know about this how do I tell him the truth and for sure he will angry to me because I really cheated on him the fact that he give me second chance I don't want to disappointed him again, if one day he's leaving me that was worts nightmare of my life, I can't live without gulf without Natasha and Alexander , my family is my everything.

"Sir." The driver said, I was shock when I saw Gulf and my two darlings they happy to see me, I looked into gulf eyes I can't stop myself to smiled at him his smile was the cutest smile in the world.

"Hey, how's work?" He asked, I got distracted because I'm thinking of how do I told him about my past secretary.

"Gulf, I love you and I can't take this anymore remem----

"Daddy!" Alexander shout I saw Natasha got bitten by a cat she's crying.

We handle Natasha and she's okay now, I saw gulf picked up the toys it was bedtime now I'm sure Natasha and Alexander are sleep now.

"Honey." He said that.

"Yes." I will respond.

"As you said, what is it?" Gulf smiling is this okay to tell him the truth.

"Ah... about what I mean to say is.....about....I... Natasha and Alexander can go to school now. I will enroll them tomorrow. Smiling like an idiot, I saw his eyes and he's happy.

"Oh honey, you're really sweet. You know what I'm really a lucky guy." They were confused on my face.

"Why?"

"Because your my husband and the good father, Honey, my Boo, you are my husband and no matter what problem comes to us I will always be with you and I will not leave you." I got shock what he said to me, it feels like there was a knife stab my heart.

I'm crying now. I don't know if this is right; not to tell him.

"Are you crying?" He kissed me and lugged me. "Mew, I gave you a second chance because I know in myself that you will never do it again, so don't cry." I hug him tightly. We heard small voices on the side, and they are giggling here.

"Our days are having serious conversion." Alexander Said.

"No, they are making love." Giggle,

"Natasha! Who taught you that?" I asked.

"Uncle Mild." They said together and ran to their room.

"Damn you, Mild!" Frowning

"You're silly." He's laughing.