Chapter 9

"Don't you think the two kids could be affected by what you're saying!" Mom scolded us as we sat down.

"You shouldn't be hiding your problem anymore!" Our heads remained bowed. "And you Gulf you still hid the truth from me."

Mom immediately stopped talking because Mew's parents came.

"Gulf mew." They immediately hugged us.

"How did you find out?" I asked as Mew's mom looked at daddy.

"It's just that I know you're in trouble."

"Mom, I didn't tell you because I know you will also be affected by our problem." Sadly, Mew said and immediately hugged Mew.

"I understand you because you're my child but you shouldn't hide. I know that's a bit private, that's your problem but we were family." Mom and dad nodded at what Mew's mom said.

"I'm sorry." That's all I told them.

"Just wait!" We heard a shout coming into the house and perth was Mew's brother.

"It's annoying to think but I'll throw away these children of yours!" Perth complained earlier because he played the two children even though he didn't want to.

"Perth be nice." Mew's mom said.

"Hi guys!" Yuri suprised us, I was stunned to see yuri carrying this toy for two children. "What?" Its that confused question.

"I thought he could help with your problem." Perth is just so scratchy.

"Its okay guys i can help you what's the problem?" Yuri's words were a bit classy.

"Oh, my god I'm leaving." Mom said.

I pulled Yuri out of the house, I know she can help me.

When we got out I took his hand and took a deep breath I noticed his concern.

"Mew because he cheated on me." I didn't immediately finish what I was about to say when Yuri suddenly left in front of me.

"That jerk!" I stop here.

"But were okay i told him that i still love him no matter what."

"You know what let's be hangout sometimes with my friends, to be felt relax." She said and I hug her she always make me relief, but i thought she could help me I guess I'm wrong.

"Sure." I only said.