Prologue

MY HUSBAND AND ME
BY BOOLOVESBII

A lot has happened in the last few days and it's Alexander's birthday, Mew and I are fighting because he wants to have a party on the beach and I'm want to my mom house, so we don't pay attention all day, we can't talk now like before.

When I went downstairs I saw Mew in the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a frying pan he was cooking pancakes, Alex and Natasha were happy with Mew because he showed up throwing pancakes and then being caught by the frying pan, it was early in the morning and he wants to Alex accept his idea so he made a show.

"Daddy you're the best." Natasha complimented him, I rolled my eyes at him and sat down next to Alex.

"Dad, why are you so noisy yesterday?" Alex asked I looked at Mew who seemed to be holding back a laugh, I touched Alex's hair.

"Baby, Me and daddy are playing." After Mew said, the two of them widened their eyes as if to excite what Mew said.

"Can we join?" I spilled the coffee I was drinking.

"No!, no no... " I insisted then gave Mew the scary look because he was still laughing.

"Dad but daddy Mew said you're mad at him, I hope you don't fight anymore." Alex had puppy eyes and Natasha imitated it too, I couldn't speak anymore and stood up towards Mew Mew gets why I stood up when I approached him and hugged him, I pinched him on the side so he backed away.

"What ? does it hurt?" I asked teasingly.

his not speaking, he was held by his side while he was in pain when I pinched him, the two children laughed after they ate and told us that they would just play in front of the house with the other neighbors.

"Okay, don't go away!" I told them before leaving the house, I put the plate on the table when I went there I saw Mew leaning against the refrigerator he was holding a small object.

"Did I think we were separated?" He took my hand and wore the wedding ring.

"I can't tell them yet." I seem to be hurt when he says, No one knows what happened to Me and mew, I don't know why we broke up but it hurts more I probably saw him kissing his secretary.

"Didn't I say, I was drunk that day." I kinda didn't like what he said.

"Mew, stop it! You must know in yourself that someone is waiting for you! And those two children, you should not have promised to them. " My scream got louder so I left him in the kitchen but he followed me.

"I know it's hard to get your trust back but Gulf I love you I can't leave without you, Gulf." My tears were dripping as my brain replayed the night I caught them in bed, I turned to stone in front of them kissing I tried to listen to him explain but what did he do he removed that wedding ring just so he could say that he is not married and he is a free man.

"I hope you thought that the time you're kissing her" I let go of him and went to my room.