Chapter 3

When I arrived at the airport I saw Prem standing on the side he was holding a file of paper he was now my secretary so that Gulf would really know that my female secretary will never come back.

"Sir, mr william woulld like to arranged a meeting." Prem said while looking at the iphone tablet he was carrying.

"Cancel it." I said so he fell silent and spoke to me again.

"Sir, I know it's wrong to interfere with you but won't you really tell Gulf the truth." I stopped walking.

"But prem I don't want to hurt Gulf." I said seemingly guilty of what I did.

"He'll be even more hurt when he finds out the truth." He opened the car door as I entered and leaned my head against the backrest.

Yeah, I cheated on him, I don't know why I had an attraction to her, I'll admit something is happening between the two of us and every time I see her I'm guilty because I feel lust she was seducing me and that night I didn't realize, she texted gulf and she was the one who removed my ring and I had a fear that Gulf might leave me forever.

I went down in front of the starbucks I saw Nina she was waving and me like nothing happened the two of us it seems like she didn't do anything wrong to me I want to shout at her but I can't because I'm not that kind of person.

"Hi sir." She said while smiling.

"What do you want?"

"I'm pregnant." My eyes widened at what he said and then laughed out loud.

"Do you think I will believe you after how you seduce me and you made me look like a fool in front of my wife." I noticed tears in her eyes.

"But im not joking im pregnant mew and you are the father." I shook and then stood up I couldn't even hear her lies, when I turned around I heard people shouting Nina was lying on the floor and unconscious, we went to the hospital I didn't want her to die because of me.

After the doctor came out, he removed his mask and smiled at me. I wondered if he was okay and I needed to go. I'm sure that she can protect herself.

"Don't worry, she was okay and her baby." I felt depressed when I heard that word what if the baby is really mine how about Gulf and our child, I dont want to lose Gulf. I dont want to break his heart again.