•~Ch.7~•

Dedicated to CharlieTigger for saying such nice and heart warming words. I love you! ❤❤

As I said, I'll dedicate chapters at random readers.. Or I'll dedicate if you made me smile :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! ❤I love you my little cupcake :*

And pleasee guysss.. Can you get @alyloves1direction and @Charlotteluvs1D to read this.. Thanks❤❤

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

~Veronica's P.O.V~

I woke up with a chest facing me, I was a bit surprised but immediately remembered that Harry slept with me because of the confessing thing. I sat up and Harry held my arms.

"Where are you going?" He said in his morning voice.

"Out" I said and smiled.

"Stay with me" His eyes are still close. Such a cupcake.

I sighed and laid my head back at the pillow as he wrapped his arms around me. This is so comfortable. I feel safe in side his arms. I can his feel breath touching my neck which made me goose-bumped. I smiled because I was imagining what are we looking right now.

I glanced at the clock and it's 9:30 am, I only got 5 hours sleep. That's fine, at least I got some sleep.

"Harry, Let's go now please." I exclaimed and looked at him. I squeezed his nose and hid cheeky cheeks.

"Kiss me first!" He pleaded and pouted his lips. Gosh, I'm just 12.

"Too much for today." I said and stood up.

I went inside the bathroom and washed my face then tied my hair in a messy bun. I slid in my slippers then went out of the bathroom. I walked towards him, he was sitting while wriggling his eyebrows at me. He pulled me and I sat at his lap, facing him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and played with his curly locks. His arms at my back drawing circles.

"You're so Gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." I winked at him and giggled.

Suddenly we heard the door opened. Zayn. "Guys.. Breakfas--" His eyes widened when he saw us too. We've stayed like this for a while then the 3 other boys came and saw us too.

"Well, I think Harry's got his girl." Louis smiled.

"Ooohhh, I love your position right now." Niall exclaimed.

"Hey stop the morning sweetness. Breakfast is ready" Liam said and gestured the boys to go. I pulled away but Zayn was the last one who went out of our sight, I saw his expressions are mixed. Oh, gosh! He knows that I'm 12 and now he thinks that I'm a perverted 12 years old?! Damn It!

~Zayn's P.O.V~

The boys went back at the kitchen because Liam told them so. I stood here for a little while. Is she really 12 years old? Age doesn't matter when it comes to love right? But why I have this feeling of anger? This thing called Jealousy attacked me. I know she's only 12 but why Harry Styles, that should me be. I'm in love with a 12 year old and now she's on top of the most flirty guy in the whole world, I mean in the whole universe. What the fuck?! I really can't take this anymore. Let's just pretend that I'm not and nothing happened. Please help me guys..

I walked back at the kitchen and sat at the dining chair. Well, I still can't get it out of my head. This day should be fun. Let's rephrase that This day will be happy and fun. As we started to eat Ashy and Harry went out of the room holding hands. Really?!! Jealousy is killing me softly. I turned back my attention at the food and eat and eat and eat and Jealousy. Fuck! I hate this. They both sat in front of me.