Chapter 16

The next day, after they shower and train. They went to the creature's cabin. They teleported the 3 creatures to their respective room. Accalia went first. Thalia helps her give birth while Nico holds her down. Percy helps Thalia.

"Push more. Ok, almost there. Done!." Thalia said, pulling out one baby. She gave the bloody baby to Percy. He went to a tub, filled with water and started washing the pup. While Percy was washing the pup, Accalia is giving birth to another one. When Percy was done cleaning the pup, he dried it and layed it in a blanket. That repeated until there were 4 pups. The first pup was a male. He has dark purple fur with light fur at the tummy. It has shining black ears, paws and tail tips.

"What do you want to name the first pup?" Percy asked Accalia,

"Vitisuva."

The second born is a female with pure white fur and silver in the tip of her ear, paws and tail.

"Second pup?"

"Katalina"

"Pure" Nico said nodding

The 3rd pup is a male with light brown and white tummy, It has a yellow ear, paws and tail tip.

"Gavyn. He reminds me of a falcon. My little falcon."

"Nice."

The last pup is a female with yellow fur and gold tummy. It has an orange ear, paws and tail tip.

"Aurora. Dawn"

"Nice names. Vitisuva can plant grapes and make vines appear. Katalina can make monsters turn good with a touch. Gavyn can see really well and he can see things clearly from very far. Aurora can make herself glow yellow, confusing enemies or blinding them." Percy informed

Accalia nodded, going to her sleeping pups before laying down.

"Rest. We will call Adolphus." Thalia said