Chapter 10

-Breakfast at the pavilion-

Everyone went to the pavilion in a happy mood because of the gifts. The gods then flash in. Hestia and Artemis bring Fengari and Elpis. Thalia, Nico and Percy went to the pavilion, everyone turned at them.

"Thanks for the gifts!" Everyone yelled

They smiled

"Your welcome" Percy said

"We just wanted you to have fun" Thalia said

"What better way than gifts?" Nico said.

Then they saw Fengari and Elpis.

"Fengari! Elpis!" They yells. Breaking a grin.

Fengari and Elpis ran to them, jumping to their awaiting hands. They started to pet them, making them rumble/purr. Everyone was watching the 3 and the pets. Amazed by the beauty of the wolf and dragon.

''I was wondering. How did you get them?'' Artemis asked

The 3 looked at each other's eyes before turning to Artemis.

''We actually found them.'' Percy said

''Yeah. We were hunting through the forest when we found them.'' Nico said

''They were alone. So we took care of them, letting them go to the wild whenever they want.'' Thalia said

Artemis nodded. Percy turns to the others.

''So...you like the gifts?'' Percy asked

Everyone nodded happily.

''That's great! Let's enjoy Christmas.'' Thalia said giving Fengari back to Artemis while Percy gave Elpis back to Hestia.

-Time skip the next day after Christmas-

The 3 children of the big three woke up feeling great from yesterday.

''Yesterday became a success huh?'' Percy asked

''Yeah! See the campers face, They were so happy!.'' Nico said

''The campers deserve it. Plus the gods need to meet their children from time to time.'' Thalia said.

They got ready for the day. They went to the pavilion to eat breakfast. They sat at their homemade table as usual. They were all eating pancakes. They were about to go back to their cabin when the horn was blown 3 times. They directly pull their armor charm making their armour appear. They put on the helmet and twist their dual sword ring making their dual swords appear. They tap their bracelets making a bow appear. They sling the bows across their backs before running to the hill. They stood side by side looking at the monsters. There was an army of around 100,0000 monsters. They turn to look at the demigods. Some are still putting on their armors, some are ready. They looked back at the monsters waiting for the first move. Then from Tartarus, Kois appeared. The 3 cousins look at each other making a decision. They would kill Kois first than the monsters. Then the 2 sides clashed, demigods with monsters. Percy, Thalia, Nico fought side by side making a way of destruction. They fought Kois while killing any monsters in their way. Soon they reached Krois who was in the middle of battle.