Chapter 7

-Next morning-

They woke up the next day to hunt for monsters. They hunt from 5am - 3pm. When they went back to Camp they directly ate Lunch. They decided to go to the sea to relax. Thalia and Nico were not afraid about being in the sea as Poseidon does not hurt them. They dove in, Percy making an air bubble for the other 2. They swam deeper before finding a cave. They found it a few years back and put enchantments around it. Inside it was dry with no water inside. There was a pond in the middle. Gems were around the cave making it beautiful. They sat on the side of the pond dipping their feet into the water. They were dry as Percy willed them to not be wet.

They were enjoying the beauty of the cave when a portal opened up. The 3 big three children directly stand up grabbing their weapons. A man steps out of the portal. He has raven black hair with galaxy eyes. When the man came out their instinct said that he was safe, so they lowered down their weapon.

''Who are you?'' Percy asked

''I'am Chaos Creator of the Universe.''

''What are you doing here, my lord?'' Thalia asked

''Just call me Chaos. I'am here to bless you with my brother and wife.''

They were shock

''Bless us?'' Nico asked

''Yes you will need it for the upcoming war. We know you are powerful but what's the harm with more power? Anyways, the upcoming war will not only be with Tartarus. Nyx and Erebus will be joining. So time for blessing.'' Chaos said. 2 more people came out from the portal, one female and one male.

''Hello I'am Order.'' The female said

''And I'm Destruction.'' The male said

''Well.. Let's start blessing! I will bless Percy, Order will bless Thalia and Destruction will bless Nico.'' Chaos said. He makes a ball of power into his hands, his wife and brother following.'' This might hurt a bit.'' He said before all three of them throw the ball into the 3 demigods. The little big three fell down in pain. They did not scream but it hurts a lot. It was gone soon.

''G-guys look at your back.'' Percy stuttered

''Look at your back too, bro.'' Nico said

They turn around to see wings. Percy has galaxy wings, Thalia has pure white wings, Nico has pure black wings.

''Percy has the power of creation.'' Chaos said

''Thalia have the power of order.'' Order said

''Nico has the power of destruction.'' Destruction said

''All of you have the power of the elements. Fire, water, earth and air. Although it is not that strong.'' Order said

''You can also retract your wings to your back.'' Destruction said

''Can I borrow your dual sword and bow?'' Chaos asked. They give him their dual sword. Chaos snaps his fingers and it has white and black specks. Now the bow is like a moving galaxy.

''Chaos has changed the metal of the sword to Chaos metal. It can kill immortals and suck them to the void. There are more in your forge room.'' Order said

''Do not tell anyone you were blessed by us. You now have immortality. Even you Thalia, goodbye. Till we meet again.'' Chaos said before they disappeared into the portal. The 3 demigods look at each other.

''Well that was unusual.'' Thalia said

''You say it. But at least now we are all immortal.'' Percy said. Thalia was relieved.