Chapter 9

-Next day with Zeus-

Zeus woke up to an alarm. He sleepily hit the alarm but hit a box. He sat up and saw a black pouch. Wondering, he opened the pouch to see a mini lightning bolt and a letter. He opened the letter.

It read:

Dear, Father

Thalia here. I gave you this mini lightning bolt to you as I didn't know what to give you. It's Christmas today. I know you don't celebrate Christmas because it is from another patheon. But it is not only a celebration but a family time. Sometimes I wish I had more time with you. Though that does not matter. No matter what, you are still my father.

-Thalia-

Zeus' eyes water, regretting not having more time with her. He didn't know she loved him that much.

-With Hades-

Hades woke up and washed up for the day. He went to the dining table to see a box with black wrapping paper and a note there. He was confused at what it is. He decided to open the letter first.

Letter:

Hello father,

It is Nico. You probably already know but you could think it's Hazel. Anyway, Merry Christmas. Inside the box is something me, Thalia and Percy made. It will help you with the paperworks. I know you have a lot of paperworks making you stressed as you always complain about it to me. We may not be on the best terms but you are still my father. Hope you like the gift. Love you!

-Nico-

Hades starts to tear up from the note. He opens the box to find a robot. There was a piece of paper in the neck that said 'Press this'. He presses it and the eyes light up.

''Hello master. I will follow your order

-With Poseidon-

When Poseidon woke up he saw a box beside his bed. He almost tripped because of it. He saw a letter and decided to read it.

It read:

Wassap, Dad

Percy here. Can't make you think it's Triton can I? Well...Merry Christmas. Inside the box is something I made. It will help with the pollution in waters. I know you said it does not bother you, but I can see through your lies. I want to help more. You never let me help with the sea problems like last time in war. I hope I can help you more. You are one of the best Olympians who help their children. Just know I love you.

-Percy

Poseidon's eyes water up before opening the box. There were 2 robots in the box.

-Hestia-

Hestia was going to prepare breakfast when she saw a pouch, a box and 3 notes. Wondering if she opened the first note.

It read:

Hey Aunt Hestia,

Thank you for everything. You're such an inspiration to us. Just seeing how hard you worked to keep our family together inspires me to do the same. You are a terrific role model. I'm grateful to have you in my life. Love you Aunt!

-Percy, Thalia, Nico-

Hestia was very touched by the note. She went to open the next note.

It says:

Dear, The best aunt

Merry Christmas there is a gift for you inside the little box. We made it ourselves to show you how much we love you. We love you to the moon and back, aunt.