Chapter 14

Percy went back to the house washing up. When he was done he met Nico and Thalia who were already back in their room.

"So done creating creatures?" Thalia asked

"Yeah I created them pair by pair so they can breed." Percy replied

"But even if they breed the babies will not be born when the war starts." Nico said

"One of us can use our powers to make the pregnancy faster." Percy suggest

"Yeah we will do that. But we should not disturb them yet." Thalia said, getting to the bed. The other 2 nodded in agreement before they went to sleep.

The next day they wake up at 5 and do their morning routine. Then they went for breakfast. After breakfast at 8, they went to their training room in the house. They put the robot on the hardest level and started to train. They train for 2 hours before deciding to swim. They jump into the pool not bothering to change clothes. At 11 they stopped and took a shower. They put on black clothes with silver pants, a cloak that covered their faces with shadows and a boot, with golden design, that reached their knees. They slung their galaxy bow across their backs. They put their normal weapons Riptide, Fulgur and Skotadi in their charm form (Percy made Riptide change form to a charm). They put a watch that turns to a shield on their wrist. They put on the necklace that turns into a spear. They strap their knives in their thighs, arms and legs also in their boots. They hung their dual swords on each side of their waist. They decided to hunt some monsters. They pulled their hood up and ran outside to the forest. Then they started hunting. They went to hunt for 2 hours at 1. After that they went directly to the dining pavilion to eat lunch. All the campers were uncomfortable eating with hood up people even though they know who it is. After lunch, they went to take a shower before going to the underwater cave. At the underwater cave, they play in the pond or just relax and talk about anything and everything. At 5 they went back up with Percy drying them as they don't have that much control over water. Then they went to the Arena (at camp) to train together. They turn their weapons from their concealed form.

"No powers?" Percy asked, twirling the riptide.

"Yeah we don't want Chiron getting mad at us again." Nico said

"Well.. Let's fight!" Thalia said

Then they went to their stance. Thalia stance is that of a hunter, but changed to be able to be used with a spear. Percy's stance is where he can do offence and defence both. Nico's stance is where he can move around easily. They watched each other intently, but there were no flaws. Liked timed they charged each other at the same time. Thalia and Nico went for Percy. He deflected them all but had to stay at defence. Then he suddenly changed Riptide to his dual sword. Shocked from the change, Nico and Thalia paused. That was all Percy needed. He charged at the 2. They blocked his strike when they got their bearings. They were a blur of blue, green and black. Campers started coming to the Arena hearing the noise. When they saw the3 fighting, their jaws dropped and they continued watching. Soon Percy disarms Nico, knocking him out. Percy and Thalia paused, going end to end. Then they charge again. The fight ended when Percy feint a strike and Thalia ended up trapped. They were sweating and panting at the end. Nico by then has got back his consciousness. They grin at each other hi fiving before running to the pavilion laughing. They left the campers staring at the spot they had just fought dumbfounded. After dinner the 3 children of the big three went to their house. By this time all the campers are sent to the big three children going to the forest to sleep. Some have tried to find where they sleep to only fail. Thalia, Percy and Nico took a shower before sitting on their bed. They talk to each other, pouring their worries about the war to each other and also helping each other. After that they went to a dreamless peaceful sleep.