Chapter 15

The next day teh 3 woke up at 6. They did their morning exercise routine before taking a shower. BY then it was 8. They went to check up on the creature pairs. They went outside, beside the house and went to Azure and Asfa first.

"Azure! Asfa!" Percy yelled

Azure and Asfa then were in front of them in a flash.

"Yes Percy?" Asfa asked

"We came here to see if you are having cubs or not. Thalia here will check." Percy said

The 2 nodded standing still. Thalia kneeled beside Asfa and put her hands in her belly. After a few seconds she looked up, shaking her head.

"No cubs."

Azure and Asfa looked downfallen but cheered up at what Percy said.
"Don;t be sad. You can try again."

"Yeah your right" azure said

"Ok. We're going to check on the others now." Nico said

They left and went to Celerino and Amelia's house. When they went in, Celernio and Amelia were not far and could be seen. The 3 ran to the 2 stopping in front of them. Amelia just looks at them before lying down again. Thalia, put her hand at Amelia's belly.

"She is pregnant." Thalia said, looking up.

"When do you want her to give birth?" Nico asked

"2 days from now." Percy replied

Nico nodded, putting his hand facing Amelia. After a few minutes he put his hand down and nodded saying 'done'.

They went to Accalia and Adolphus' cabins. Accalia was pregnant. Ivory and Olethros will also be expecting a baby. They will give birth 2 days later, also. After checking, they went to the pavilion to eat breakfast. After breakfast they went outside to the cabins for the creatures place and started building a cabin for the babies. They made 6 parts for each creature's babies. Inside, they put fluffy carpet on half of the floor. There was grass at the other part. In the corner, there is a pond. There is a doorway to go to the other creature's room. When they were, it was already dinner. They ate in the pavilion before going to the Poseidon cabin with the 7 and Calypso following us. They all catch up on each other's stories. They 7 kept asking why the 3 seems closer and more powerful, but the 3 dodge the questions. When Annabeth asked why they don't sleep in their cabins and it seems to disappear they answer by them camping in the forest and going hunting. When it was curfew they went to their cabins / house, going to bed.

The next day after Thalia, Nico and Percy did their morning routine, they went hunting. There were a lot of monsters and most of the monsters were gathering. They realized that the monsters seemed smarter and more powerful. For example the minotaur doesn't just hit straight. Of course they always end up defeating all the monsters. When they came back they ate lunch. Afterwards, they took a shower. Then they went to the creature cabins. They went to check Amelia, Accalia and Ivory, if they are well or not. Once they were sure the soon to be mothers are healthy, they went to the forest. They just played and fought with each other until dinner. After dinner they went to their house and went to the music room. They made a song called 'Bring on the monsters'.

[Percy:]

There's gonna be a fight

There still might be a war

For the moment we've got danger on the run

[Thalia:]

And things will get bad

Before they will get better

It may feel like an ending but the battle's just begun

[Nico:]