Chapter 13

The creature is like a lion with wings. They both have a sign on their shoulder. The sign is riptide and Sidera (Nico's sword) crossing each other with Kataigida (Thalia's spear) in the middle. The female one has a sapphire blue colored body with ice blue in the belly, paws and the tip of its tail. It's wings are lilac blue and some Maya blue. It's eyes are blue. The male has a white body with 3 gold streaks at it's right side. It's mane is a very light pink that looks like white. It's wings are light bronze with some peach. It's eyes are yellow. These creatures have indestructible wings but when touch is soft. The females maya blue feathers if eaten can be used for healing, the males peach feathers if traced in the ground can make a protective barrier in the shape and size of what they traced. These feathers can only be taken if it was left by them. When they fight, their claws will be sharper, stronger and longer and their teeth will get sharp and poisonous. The male stood 135 cm tall with 4 paws and the female 130 cm. They bowed to Percy.

"Master." They both said

"Call me Percy. I will name you Azure (pointing to the male one) and yours Asfa (pointing to the female)." I said

"Thank you, Percy." They said

"Hmhm. Let me escort you to your place." Percy said

He began walking to the front garden Asfa and Azure following behind. When they arrive in the garden, they can see that Thalia and Nico are making the house for the creatures beside their house. They went to them.

"You're done making the creature?" Thalia yelled when they were seeable

"No. Just created one."

Nico and Thalia are making houses one by one for each creature. Percy saw that they finished one so he went there asking Asfa and Azure to stay outside first. Infront is just a plain white building white 2 doors, so that the creatures can fit. When he went inside, he saw that it was plain and had nothing. The house is enchanted though. It was like a field. Percy made the floor leaves and created trees and plants. Then he created dens around the house for them to stay while not always staying in one place. Percy also created a pond. Then he summoned antelopes, zebras and buffalos. Then he went back outside and let Asfa and Azure in. When they went in, he summoned a sticker of their looks and pasted it above the door. With the name Asfa and Azure on the sides of the sticker. He went back to the back yard to make another pair of creatures.

The next creature solidifies. It was a fox. The male one has a rosewood red body, yellow tummy and blue ears, paws and tails. It has aquamarine green eyes. The female has amethyst purple body, white tummy and cerise pink ears, paws and tail. It has orange eyes. The male has 65 cm height in four paws and the female 60 cm. They can run very fast and will make a good distraction. If someone stares at their eyes and they will it to do it, then someone will stop whatever they are doing. The fox also has the sign on their shoulders.

"I will name you Celerino (point to the male) and Amelia (point to the female." Percy said

"Yes, master Percy"

"Percy. Come on."

Percy went to another house and pasted the picture of the foxes with their names above the door. Percy makes the floor full of leaves so they can sleep in any space. Then he summons a dens, if they have kits. Percy made some trees and bushes filled with fruits and summoned squirrels and rabbits that are alive for them to hunt. Percy also creates a pond for them to drink.

He went outside and went to another house, deciding to just make it here. He made the house for the next creature first already having in mind on what to create. He first created a den fit for 2 and their pups. Then he made the floor leaves and created plants and trees. He also makes a lake. Then he started to create the creature. The creature solidifies into a wolf male and female. The male has different colors in the body. The tummy is purple then the middle is red and orange and the top is yellow. It's ears, tails and paws are shining brown. It's eyes are ice blue. The male can control fire and even lit himself on fire. The female has an ice blue tummy and the color gets darker as it goes higher. It also has streaks of white. The female can control ice and is immune to coldness. It's eyes are calming orange. They both have the sign in their shoulder and both can fly in the air even though they don't have wings.

"Your name will be Accalia (female) and Adolphus (Male)." Percy said

"Of course, Percy. Have a good day." Adolphus said

Percy nodded, pacing a sticker above the door. He went to the next house. He made plants and leaves again inside. He also put a river and horses, pigs, cows and elephants. Then he made the creature. He made a dragon. The male dragon has a black body with a dark blue tummy. It's wings are also black but it has swirls of white. The female is white with a purple tummy. It has white wings with swirls of black. The female has silver eyes while the male has golden eyes. They can plow fire and energy with colors of their body. Their spikes are poisonous. Their skin is indestructible.

"Your name is Ivory (female) and Olethros (male)."

"Yes master."

He went to another house making it like a forest with a lot of bodies of water. There are also a lot of flowers, plants and berries. The next creature is a unicorn with wings. These creatures' horns can purify anything if touched. It's tears can also heal. The female one is white with yellow / golden mane and tail. It's wings are also white although it's feathers are rainbow pastel colors. The male is blue with white mane, tail and wings.

"Your name is Mikelle (female) and Giasone (male)."

"Thank you, my lord."

Percy nodded, going to another house. He makes it like a garden with berries and vegetables. This creature looks like a bunny with antlers. These creatures can shapeshift to other animals although they cannot be mystical animals. The male is brown and has grey eyes. The female is white with green eyes.

"Your name is Kosmos (male) and Danae (female)"

Kosmos and Danae nodded, jumping away.

He went to the last house. In the house he created a lot of trees. He created a lot of small birds. The last creature he makes is a falcon. The female one is white while the male is grey. The female has black eyes while the male has brown eyes. Their claws are very sharp and their wings are indestructible. They can also turn invisible.

"Your name is Katherine (female) and Akash (male)"

They squawked and flew away.