{Epilogue}

{}

The box full of shoes was too heavy for (Y/N) to carry, much to her attempts, and gave up.

"Ugh." She groaned in frustration.

Her boyfriend of 10 months walked through the front door and noticed.

"Need help, love?" Jack asked, placing the last box beside the front door after closing it.

She bit her lip and reluctantly said, "Yes, please." He chuckled at her defeated expression before walking over and picking it up with ease.

"Thank you." (Y/N) tried to give him a kiss on his cheek, but at the last second, he moved his head so she could touch his lips.

"Sneaky." She muttered against him.

He gave her a hardy chuckle before going to put the box in their new bedroom.

After all those months, they were moving into a flat of their own that was pretty cramped but still beautiful.

Before they could leave the bedroom and close the front door, Jack suddenly grabbed her by the waist and pulled (Y/N) into a deep romantic kiss, one that (Y/N) immediately melted into.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, tightly grabbed his collar, and pulled him closer for the wonderful feeling of their love to never end.

But because they needed air, evenually they pulled away with the two breathing heavily afterward.

Their chests raced up and down and after a while, Jack whispered as he stared at the floor. "(Y/N)?" She gently nudge her nose against his with a grin "Yes?"

He pulled away, making her frown until noticing him get down on one knee. "What is-" her voice stopped it's self from shock.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), I love you with all my heart and soul, which is all I really got as a leerie." Tears began to fill her eyes "And you could 'ave anyone else yet chose me." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little black box."And now that we are starting a life together, in this home, I want to ask you." He opened the case and revealed a dimond ring.

Sure, the dimond itself wasn't big like Jack hoped to give to his future wife, but he knew (Y/N) didn't care about that. "Will you marry me, (Y/N)?"

Trying to hold back the tears as much as possible, (Y/N) nodded her yes before finally speaking in a strained voice. "I would love to marry you, Jack."

He smiled like a child on Christmas morning and got up to slide the ring on her finger.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you, too."

They shared another romantic kiss that had a salty taste due to the both of them now crying, but it didn't matter.

Suddenly (Y/N) pulled away with a worried look. "Wait." She whispered. "What?" Jack asked, worried that she would take back the yes.

While looking deeply into his eyes, trusting the kind, hardworking, and handsome man in her arms, (Y/N) told him, "I'm a witch."

Instead of laughing it off or running away out of fear; Jack grinned wider than before.

"Really?" She nodded, yes.

"That's all right with me." He murmured before connecting their lips together once more.

{2 Months Later}

Kathrine Hesper Banks
Loving Sister, Wife, And Mother
1901-1932

A tear couldn't help but escape from Dumbledore's eye as he read the headstone of what felt like his own flesh and blood.

He didn't care if Newt beside him thought of him as weak.

When they heard foot steps approaching, he quickly wiped it away and turned to check who was there.

"Albus." Mary and Topsy, arms linked together, gave him and Newt a respectful nod.

He tipped his hat at them "Mary Poppins, Tatiana Antanasia Cositori Trotrepolovsky." He greeted kindly before looking forward at the grave.

There was a beat of silence, the three of them remembering all kinds of things about her.

A twig snapping caused them to turn and see (Y/N) with Jack, his arm around her shoulder to comfort the frowning woman.

At the time the pair didn't know it but (Y/N) was three weeks pregnant and they named their first child Mary, then a son named Angus, and finally their second daughter was blessed with the name Kate.

In her hand was a cherry blossom branch, the flowers bringing light to the brown branch, and a light pink balloon tied around.

Without uttering a word, she thanked them for being so kind to give her sister some respect by being there.

After a little crying from (Y/N), she got down on her knees to stick the branch and balloon beside the gravestone.

It dug into the ground, and one day, it would become a large tree that hid the grave in the shade.

"I love you, Kate." She whispered before placing a kiss on the balloon. "I'll live a life for you and me."

When she stood back up, she gave each of them a hug, thanking all for helping throughout the many years and the ones to come.

(Y/N) was hugging Albus when in the reflection of the balloon was Kate, smiling a regular toothy wide grin before mouthing "thank you" to her.

That image stayed burned into (Y/N)'s brain and would forever bring her joy whenever recalling it.

{The End}

That's it, I hope everyone has as much fun reading the book as I did writing.

I would like to tell you that (Y/N) and Jack will be in another fan fiction of my called "Sparks."" Check it out if you'd like.

Please take care, be safe, and don't do anything stupid when the cops aren't looking.

Bye!