{Chaotic Early Morning}

Now the madness begins!!

Or I guess magic?

{}

Earlier than usual, (Y/N) woke up due to her alarm clock going off. She was still a bit tired but knew that if she didn't get up, she'd over sleep and be late to work.

Instead of being inside of her home, she was laying on the servants quarters bed. (Y/N) was facing Kate's still picture and murmured "Must have been too tired to go into my home." She realized before getting up.

Like before (Y/N) used a charm and spell to enter her home and began to get ready for her day.

First, since she forgot to last night, (Y/N) removed her make up before jumping into the shower. Then she began to cook herself some breakfast while her hair dried a bit to be able and style it.

After getting dressed in her work clothes and eating, (Y/N) began to put on makeup.

While applying her red lipstick that perfectly matched her (F/C) outfit, she was humming a little song underneath her breath. (AN: No specific song but it could if you want.)

Then from her bedroom door upstairs "Aunt (Y/N)!" "Aunt (Y/N)!" The twins shouted while pounding on it hard.

Quickly the woman grabbed her heels before heading up.

(Y/N) opened the door while sliding on her heels but couldn't ask what happened since the twin interrupted "Jack The Lamplighter is outside!" They said in unison before grabbing and forcing her outside to greet him.

"Miss (Y/N), good morning." He greeted, a bit surprised to see her. "Good morning to you as well, Jack."

She made her way towards him and he did the same, the two meeting in the middle. Jack's bike was between them and kept them separated. "Thank you again for last night. It t'was very kind for you." (Y/N) thanked.

Now feeling a bit brave, she leaned in and gave Jack a kiss on the cheek.

When (Y/N) pulled away she noticed there was a pink blush burning on his cheeks.

He cleared his throat to compose himself "Anytime." Jack pointed at The Banks house "Mr. Banks thanked me actually just before you came out here with Miss Banks. You didn't need to come out here for little ol' me."

(Y/N) had both hands behind her back to hide how she nervously picked at her nails. "Non sense. It was the least I could do." She said avoiding his eyes to not be tempted in giving him another kiss. But the wide grin on her face spoke more than words.

"Besides." She gestured with her head to the house "Annabel and John informed me you were here and practically forced me out."

They turned in unison and saw not only the twins by the window but Georgie and Ellen.

"See you later, Miss?" Jack asked mounting his bicycle. "Hopefully but most likely." (Y/N) responded jokingly causing him to chuckle.

They waved toeach other goodbye before she headed back inside. "Sneaky Snakes the two of you are." (Y/N) told them when she passed them in the entry way to the living room where Jane and Michael sat.

The siblings were chatting when she walked in. "Sorry to interrupted your conversation." (Y/N) apologized as she put her hand into her skirt pocket.

"Not a problem, (Y/N). What is it?" Michael asked standing up from his seat. "Although you told me not to." She pulled out some bills and he immediately began to object. "No. (Y/N). I can't take your money. We're family."

Outside the bells of Big Ben began to ring as she ignored his disagreement and forced the money into his hand. "It's all right." She assured him "See? Doesn't hurt to get a little help, huh?" She told him.

"Michael! Jane! (Y/N)!" Ellen yelled for the three adults who immediately rushed out of the living room. "What is it, Ellen?" Michael asked the maid.

"The bloody sinks exploded!" She told him as her hair dripped water droplets.

They gasped "Oh, dear." "Oh, not again!" Michael and Jane ran into the kitchen to try and stop any more damage.

"Annabel! John!" (Y/N) called for them but were already running down the stairs. "We heard, Aunt (Y/N). I'll ring the plumbers." "I'll turn off the water at the mains." They said one after another.

From the kitchen Jane yelled "Ellen! Fetch us a mop and towels, will you?" She asked before shrieking, probably being hit by water.

"Mind getting the towels, dear?" Ellen asked of (Y/N). "Of course."

Both of them along with John went down into the basement.

"Aunt (Y/N)? Mind helping me?" John asked with his voice a bit strained as he attempted to turn off the water. "Ellen, go up without me." (Y/N) told her before going to help John.

"All right, ready? On 3."

"1."

"2."

"3."

Together they turned the facet and by doing that, off the water. "Let's go." She rushed John upstairs and saw Jane leaving the kitchen, her hair a bit damp, Annabel hanging up the phone, and Ellen closing the front door.

"Waters off." John announced as (Y/N) handed a towel to Jane. "Thank you."

As Jane dabbed the towel on herself, she told them."Well done, everybody. Phew! Such excitement."

(Y/N) left to give Michael the towels and saw the mess it made. "Here." She handed half to Michael and half of her stack to Jane.

"Goodness. I'll be cleaning up that mess all morning." Michael said finally feeling the stress overcome him. "Don't worry, Michael. I'll help." (Y/N) sent him and Jane out of the kitchen to calm down a bit.

"Oh, it's like the River Thames in there!" Ellen complained from the hall looking into the kitchen.

The door closed and slowly (Y/N) hand found its way to her wand but had to stop when Ellen came in complaining about breakfast.

"Look!" She gestured into the larder "No food for breakfast." She said throwing her arms up in frustration before going out to tell Michael.

Again (Y/N) was about to reach for her wand but Ellen walked in. "The children are gonna go get the groceries." She said gossiping a bit.

"You know what, Ellen?" (Y/N) pointed at one of the dinning tables chairs. "Take a break. Must be tired from all the chaos."

The old maid nodded yes "Might as well." She sat down at the table and closed her eyes to rest.

Quite and wordlessly (Y/N) casted a spell to make all the water evaporate. Although she was tempted to fix the burst pipe, she decided not to since that would be suspicious.

{}