{From The Sky}

{}

The grandfather clock in the kitchen read that (Y/N) was about to be late for work so she rushed to her room and grab her bag.

By the door were her niece and nephew's, along with Michael and Jane. "I've cleaned the water for you, Michael." (Y/N) informed him while shrugging on her coat.

"Oh. Thank you, (Y/N). Honestly don't know what I would do without you." She waved her hand "No problem. Goodbye everyone! I'm off to work." She kissed Georgie on the head and gave him a hug but had to shake John and Annabel's hand.

Right after she left, they did too for the store but went through the park.

(Y/N) was practically sprinting down Cherry Tree Lane until the sound of a distant owl rang in her ears.

She looked up ahead and saw it fly in her direction. "Barn owl?" She questioned before realizing who's it was. "Boss." (Y/N) bit her lip and stopped in her tracks to receive the owl.

It landed on a tree branch besides her, holding a letter in its mouth. "I'm scared." She admitted before retrieving and opening the letter.

"Dear, (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I order you to write an article by sundown or you are fired." She inhaled deeply, held it in for a few seconds, before exhaling. "Merlins beard he's a jerk." She said in a terrified voice.

The owl left and now (Y/N) was really screwed. She had never written an article or even in such a small time frame.

(Y/N) began to walk aimlessly as she racked her brain with ideas or solutions. She was so distracted that time or the crazy weather happening around wasn't even questioned by her.

Not until a flat cap hit her square in the face."What?" She looked up at the sky and saw Mary Poppins to descend from the clouds.

"Oh shit." A woman with her dog besides (Y/N) were about to look up at the sky also but she made a quick diversion by causing the water fountain near them to start working.

She ran away to go see if Mary Poppins was actually in the park and followed the kite string she was holding onto.

Ironically when she found the source of the kite, (Y/N) also found Jack and Georgie reeling in Mary Poppins.

"My goodness, Annabel. What have you done to your clothes?" Mary Poppins looked the young girl up and down "You could grow a garden in that much soil." She turned to her twin "And, John. Yes, just as filthy."

Annabel and John crossed their arms "How do you know our names?" Annabel asked.

"'Cause she's Mary Poppins, of course." Jack approached her with the kite in his hands. "May I say, you look as lovely, as always?"

For some reason a little anger boiled in (Y/N)'s stomach but instead of dwelling on it, she check on the kids to see of they were all right.

Mary looked at him over her shoulder "Do you really think so?"

She turned to face Jack completely "Nice to see you, Jack." "Good to see you too, Mary Poppins." He smiled.

Jack handed back the kite to Georgie and that's when he barely noticed (Y/N) was there. He sent her a wink before telling the kids "I was just about your age when we first met, working for a chimney sweep." He explained.

"Oh how is dear old Bert?" She asked about her friend. "Traveling the world, he is. Off to points unknown." "That's good."

Mary turned a bit to stare straight at (Y/N) "Oh I didn't see you there, Miss Black." She said nonchalantly while (Y/N) almost had a heart attack.