chapter 12

"Hello boys." I smile as I see Mason and Liam.

"Hello Miss. Ana." Mason greets.

"Hello Mr. Mason." I replied back. "Hey Li." I smiled.

"Stasia." He smiles back. Just then Mason stares off at the field.

"Uh Mason?" I said.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him." Liam nods and turns to us.

"Yeah." Mason answered distractedly. He was looking at Brett putting his jersey on. Ok so he has a nice body I thought to myself staring at him too.

"What do you two think your doing?" Liam says.

"What?" Mason and I answer at the same time.

"Agreeing with you! I'm being agreeable." Mason says flustered.

"Staring off into space?" I tried.

"...you think he's hot, don't you guys." He puts his head down.

"No! No. Not at all. No way!" Mason says. "Maybe... yeah maybe a little..."

"And what about you?" Liam turns to me.

"He's... got a nice body?" I said in more of a question. "But that's all he's got going for him."

"You know he wants to destroy me." He slumps his shoulders.

"And you won't get destroyed!" I smile trying to redeem myself.

"Yeah! I think you can definitely take him... and then give him to me." Mason grins. "Just go out there and kick there smug prep-school asses!"

"All right." Liam laughs. Just then, in my peripheral vision, I see Brett walking up to us.

"He-Hey Liam, good luck ok!" I say walking away.

"Wait where are you going. We don't start for another five minutes." Liam starts.

"Hey buddy. Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend? You know I was talking to her earlier and she has yet to give me an answer." Brett says.

"Yeah well whatever it is the answer is no." Liam stood in front of me.

"I'm sure she can answer for herself." Brett laughs.

"No." I say shyly.

"Awe come on, I'm not gonna bite." Brett smirked.

"Why don't you just leave us alone Brett." Liam stepped towards him.

"Awe your protecting your little girlfriend. Don't let her see your anger, man she might want someone a little more tame." He winked at me.

"Leave her alone." Liam says. He went to take another step towards the taller boy but I slipped my hand in his and he visibly calmed.

"Liam it's ok." I whispered in his ear.

"No it's not. Why don't you just go back to your team Brett." Liam seethed. Brett held his hand up in surrender and backed away.

"I'm ok Liam. Thank you." I squeezed his hand.

"Hey Liam." I hear Brett shout. "Think fast." And it did happen really fast. Brett threw a lacrosse ball, at top speed, right in my direction. Liam's hand let go of mine and flew up as he caught the ball with ease.

"Oh he plays." Coach laughs hysterically. "There you go, Liam! Liam! Stilinski! McCall! On the field!"

"Good catch." I laughed.